[Coming Soon] EMC Upgrading To Normal Mode

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 20, 2013.

1. But wild should be more friendly (easy) because it will be a place to explore and build and coexist with other players.
    Yeah! Hard mode is hilarious!

Also, if the wild and wastelands are implemented, EMC will have all the levels of difficulty!

Town: Peaceful
    Wild: Easy
    Wastelands: Normal
    Dystopia: Hard
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. both wilds will be normal mode :)

what good would zombies busting down wooden doors do in a world noone builds in?
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. Someone once reported me with "he ruins servers"
  4. Why not different difficulties?
  5. It's something to consider, but most likely because the worlds don't need to change gameplay, but what you do in each one. :)
  6. Building would be easier in easy mode, and EMC will feature all the difficulties as I said above :rolleyes:
  7. It's a work-around for future updates effectively. Plus, if the difficulty was separate for each non-town, we might as well not upgrade to normal mode (as that can make building easier). Our goal is not to make building easier - if you want that, we have town. :)
  8. But then EMC wouldn't feature all the modes
  9. Does it need to?
    AlexChance and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. I like beautiful things, and that would be very beautiful :/ Sorry
  11. I wish this would not happen. The Wild is already dangerous enough.
    The higher drop rate will be nice though.
  12. Most people think the wild is a walk in the park:p
  13. It would be, but it's not when 90% of it is a crater.
    Plus the fact that the increased spawn rate, plus deserts, plus normal mode = Die.
  14. Most of the wild is untouched?
  15. Depends on the server. Smp6 wild entrance going east all the way out about 5,000 blocks is essentially a massive crater. Someone was nice enough to build a bridge though :p
  16. Seeing as how the wild is infinite, the wild is 99.9% is untouched.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. SO when can we expect this to happen, its already been two weeks and I cant wait any longer!
    southpark347 likes this.
  18. this is now on the plate, as i got vault and server updates done now.

I have 1 small thing for max to do, and 1 other sorta small thing too thats going to be done in parralel, but this is the main project now.
    AlexChance and southpark347 like this.
  19. Lol the update will come when ready and I prefer for it to be released when server is updated to 1.5.
  20. But... But that too far away from now. Its like forever!