[CLOSED] What do you think about me?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by aletrisrex, Jun 10, 2022.

?

What's your thoughtouts?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2022.
yes, please just leave emc 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no, please don't leave. 1 vote(s) 50.0%
You're nuisance. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
You're crazy 0 vote(s) 0.0%
You're cool 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Don't do anything. Just play 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Own thoughtouts (comment below) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After a while, when i was slip into server, i was liked server much. At that time i was have plenty of time to speak with, but later. It isnt. Now most of my journal thread are inactive now, and most of you are know me who was flood emc feedback with tons of cool idea.
    I know, the ppl who doesnt like me is raising at signifantly number and i would like to ensure final time, ppl.
    Alright, time to write down your throughtouts below.
  2. By request, the poll has been closed. (there is no method for deleting removing a poll from view after it has been attached to a thread)
  3. The wonderful thing about this server is that you get to play Minecraft in your own style. There are other players around if you need to ask for advice or maybe even a rescue. Sometimes some players get together and do things. Sometimes we don't.

For the players who show up and start asking questions about who's single? We tell them we are not a dating site. We don't want to test all the mods to cheat and hack with. We don't talk politics (on purpose). We don't want to try and get banned in record time.

It is also true in the overnight hours, there are 5 other players online, and there might not be any chat. That is how some of us play. This doesn't make us a dead server that needs fixed. And you cannot expect instant attention on the forums, we all have other things to do. We might need a couple days before we go read the new posts.

Personally, I do not understand or fathom why new players ask - why can't I see anyone? And how do I come see you? Besides proving we aren't bots, it means very little.
    EMC doesn't use a lobby or a jail, so we aren't like other servers in that way either.

Minecraft as a game, has gone through a lot of changes and popularity. You cannot make a small change on the server and expect to draw 100s of players, because there are only 100s of players right now and all the servers are getting their share of the player pool.

Play how you would like to play and put good energy into the server. Then we get good energy back from the server and players.
    We3_MPO, 607 and w1therrex like this.
  4. Who cares what other people think?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. yolo

dont listen to the “haters”. i personally feel as though if i cared what people thought of me, id have left back in 2012 lol

i think i included enough slang
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. so i guess i will stopped making idea and let emc like this.
    emc is already a peaceful large village, and seems they doesnt care about developments. so i just play in emc and dont complain. Gotcha knew your idea.
  7. I don't have any strong feelings about you one way or the other lol, I just don't like the whole "woe is me" attitude over suggestions getting rejected and stuff like putting {cringe warning} in the title of your thread lmao
  8. Closed by request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.