[Closed] [Barter] That's right, a Bartering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Blondekid42, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As far as the poop. Do we have to wait for chickendice? And what it the top offering currently?
  2. I'm gonna say no now since it's between 3 people. You are currently in the lead with the beacon, sword with sharpness 5 and unbreaking 3 and a chesplate with protection 4 and unbreaking 3. ^_^
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  3. Come to Papa you beautiful poop.
    ShelLuser, _FB_ and Blondekid42 like this.
  4. Alright, I will deliver your poop in person. ^_^
    ShelLuser and God_Of_Gods like this.
  5. That's a wonderful thought but I am currently at work and won't be able to play for another 6 hours.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  6. If you happen to come across a non original dragon egg, I'm trading quite alot for one atm.
    _FB_ and Blondekid42 like this.
  7. I saw that. Wish I had one for you.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. Lol Dang. Well, same thing as last time then. I will have an access chest set up for you at my res. Soon as I get home from work tonight, I'll mail you the poop, that is, if your items are present :D

Sounds good Eviltoade! Lol I'll keep my eyes out for one of those.
    God_Of_Gods and Eviltoade like this.
  9. Just saw your thread, deal :)
    EDIT: sent
    Compressed posts

10. Wait wut?
    Blondekid42 and _FB_ like this.
  11. That's a non original dragon egg? No way.
    ShelLuser and Eviltoade like this.
  12. I feel a storm brewing...... The wrath of Toade may strike...
  13. Well, I guess that worked out well lol Please keep the outta-thread comments down though =P I spam it enough as it is hahaha
    ShelLuser, Eviltoade and _FB_ like this.
  14. I had a surprise bid guys. ShrinkingMatt has bid 45k for the Dragon Poop via pm. Don't be discouraged by the rupee bid. Some items are more valuable than money ;)

For future reference, please post any bids, money or items, on my thread. Tis only fair that everyone else can see what you're bidding with.

I work from 1pm-10pm today, Central Time zone. I will attempt to keep an eye on the thread as I work.

See ya later, Space Cowboys/Cowgirls.
  15. Now what does this mean? You made it sound like I was the winner before. Am I the winner? Do I need to make another bid? I'm gonna win this poop. I can already smell it.
  16. ShrinkingMatt is leading with the 45k, but I like diamonds and promos.

Okay, I need stipulations somehow lol

Let's leave it at this for the time:
    Whomever has the best offer, wins. I need to quit saying"I agree". Haha
  17. Ok, new bid for poop. Beacon, the sword and chest as described above (getting tired of typing it out), and a blizz ard eye. This has got to be a winner. Right?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  18. I will call this the winner. No more bids for the poop!
  19. Alright guys, I haven't heard from OriginalScuf about his trade for the Super Dragon Poop. I am releasing it up for bartering at 11pm EMC time. Best offer wins. :eek: No offers for it before then though! ;)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  20. Disregard the post. OriginalScuf has sent word that he was busy and all. My other items are still available!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.