[Closed] [Barter] That's right, a Bartering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Blondekid42, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im getting on now, been swamped with rl lately. Do we still have a deal for the dragon poop?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  2. Uh oh.......
    I think u lost...sorry
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  3. Sorry friend, you were out-bartered... God_of_Gods really wanted the Poop. I still have some other promos and other items of interest. I think Eviltoade sells Dragon Poop. Not sure if I bought his only one about 2 weeks ago.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Items have been deposited according to set out protocols.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  5. No worries, thanks for getting back to me
    ShelLuser and Blondekid42 like this.
  6. Please don't be upset with me about this. I just do what I'm told. And I love every part of the chicken, especially their dice, really.
  7. Alright friend (XD I say that alot). I am still at my work now for another 2 and a half hours. I will mail you your sticky poop when I get home. ^_^
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  8. It's sticky? Exactly how I like my poop. A steamy hot mess.
  9. Mail sent to both God_of_Gods and OriginalScuf!

Anyone else wanna barter?
  10. I offer 5 diamond for 48 gold ingots.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  11. I offer 100 diamonds for 1040 leather -

- up to 400 diamonds for 4160 leather.
  12. I can do it! Lol I work in literally 45 minutes, so we'll handle the trade after I get home, unless someone else offers for the gold ingots. ^_^

Where'd you get leather from...? I only have like 23 leather at home... You may wanna read my OP amigo. :) I'm only trading certain items as I make em available to the public.
  13. Great, I will mail you the diamonds right now. Could you mail the gold ingots whenever you can? :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  14. Diamonds are mailed! :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  15. anybody got an magic eggclent wand? I will barter for it....
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  16. I do in my personal collection.... ;) I'm not too attached to it, so lemme think...

Let's say, 2 stacks of diamonds with 24 emeralds and it's yours, unless someone wants it more lol

I work for another 8 hours, so I'll mail it you as soon as I get home. :D
    RaiinNL likes this.
  17. ok well I don't have that much....so how bout a stack of each? and a dimand chest w/ defense 4 and something else will check?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  18. Hmmm... Alright, how about 64 diamonds, 64 emeralds, and 12 obsidian?
  19. I'm sorry I got another offer :( if u want to counter it but it was like dirt cheap
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  20. Hey, its all good. I take no offense from a better offer. ^_^
    gladranger7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.