[Closed] [Barter] That's right, a Bartering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Blondekid42, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold has been mailed as well. =D

Anyone else? :cool: I re-added beacons! 2 more!
  2. What do you want for beacons? ;) I have 1 DC of iron, so just ask for an amount.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  3. (Sorry, was playing Black Ops 3 XD)

Are you offering the whole DC for 1 beacon or for both? If for both, you'll need to sauce up the trade a lil.

Beacons are worth roughly 17k each and that DC of iron reaches about 28k, that is if you buy them at 8r each. :)
  4. hmmm, I'll see what I have. But I'll get those beacons one way or an other.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  5. OP Update:
    Added another Name tag, Iron tools, Gold Tools, Stone Tools, Diamond Tools, and 30 emeralds in the mix.

I'm gonna start doing this now so y'all don't have to sift through my OP to find new items. :D
  6. whats the tag at?
  7. What? Lol
  8. sorry in a hurry; how much for the name tag?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  9. Let's see... I'll take 3 high-level enchanted books, 7 diamonds, or 4 stacks of Acacia Wood. ^_^ Pick your poison.
  10. lleme c in the morn :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  11. Ok, I thought perhaps you know a good source of leather.
    Or someone else will offer leather. :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  12. It's alright lol. You just threw me a curveball. I don't know anyone who's a reliable leather farmer though.
  13. ok let me get back to u later plz held it for me plz!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  14. Are you still interested in the name tag? :)
  15. Business understandably mediocre periodically.
    That's what bump stands for now. :eek:
  16. yes very sorry ok so 5 stack of a wood for it? I will mail in 3 days is that ok?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  17. I will take 5 stacks of Acacia wood. :) I want Acacia because I have a lil build planned for it. And no worries, I have almost nothing but time. Remember though! If someone offers a better trade, I may take theirs. :eek:
  18. :) np I like competitive business no communism for me!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.