[Closed] [Barter] That's right, a Bartering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Blondekid42, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds good, but lets see what he says first ;) I gotta make this a lil fair Hahaha
  2. Well, I happen to have one more in my "backstock". Are you still interested?
  3. YES! If he doesn't want it I do!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  4. Roll this around in your mouth and see how it tastes. Beacon and sharpness 5 unbreaking 3 sword for the dragon poop.
    ShelLuser and Blondekid42 like this.
  5. Well, I have one final avalauncher in my private collection of promos. Hmm... I suppose if you can come up with 5 stacks of diamonds I will let you have it. :)
  6. Hmmm.. I had ChickenDice already offer 4 vault vouchers for it, but it's definitely a better deal from you. ^_^ I accept your offer IF ChickenDice hasn't said anything within 12 hours, starting now. :)
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  7. Fair enough. Let me know.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  8. well if its in ur private I can wait.....but if u get another let me know! :)
    btw dude u have like changed the world! I hate to spend and this is perfect!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  9. Quick question; could I counter offer this as well or is it between those two as of now?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  10. Alright friend. :D And thank you for that. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this much of a turnout, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
    gladranger7 likes this.
  11. You may also counter offer! Think of it as an auction, but you are bidding items, not money. Whomever wants it most will definitely show it lol
    gladranger7 likes this.
  12. Awesome! In that case, 1 Sharpness V, Unbreaking III, AND Looting III diamond sword with a beacon
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  13. what is dragon poop?
    Blondekid42 and Wither_Addict like this.
  14. It was an item dropped by IceCreamCow, the original founder if you didn't know, and it's a renamed obsidian block
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  15. Hey, I thought we had a deal. Can't go back after a deal is made. That's unethical. Your response to me below:

Blondekid42 said:
    Hmmm.. I had ChickenDice already offer 4 vault vouchers for it, but it's definitely a better deal from you. ^_^ I accept your offer IF ChickenDice hasn't said anything within 12 hours, starting now. :)
  16. oh thank u what happened to icecreamcow? did akier kill him/her?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  17. lol no he decided to move on. He was the founder of EMC but passed it on to our newer awesome managers. If you do /p IceCreamCow in game it gives you a little bit more information
  18. He stated in the OP that if an offer was made, other players have 12 hours to counter offer it so they get a fair shot at the item as well
  19. If this is an auction it needs to adhere to auction rules and restrictions which it most definitely does not. Then why are we waiting for Chicken Dice if your acceptance of my offer is not binding? Anyway, assuming this is an auction, I will increase my bid, or I assume I am increasing it because it is up to the discretion of BlondeKid, but I now offer the beacon, sword with sharpness 5 and unbreaking 3 and a chesplate with protection 4 and unbreaking 3.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  20. I am simply trying to make this a fair-game barter thread. Yes, it is not at all in compliance with a standard auction thread, but I am adapting the rules as I go since I honestly thought this would flop. There are so many things I didn't think about at first that are now coming up as I get more and more business with everyone. I am sorry God_of_Gods. :eek: My thinking is that this is the only fair way to allow other people a chance to try and claim the items I am trading for. Thanks for the increased support though!

By the way!
    I added more items to the OP!
    ShelLuser and gladranger7 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.