[Closed] [Barter] That's right, a Bartering Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Blondekid42, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I'll log in now and mail you the Toothpick. You can mail the beacon, or put it on my mailbox, when you log in :)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  2. what do you want for the beacons and the turkey slicer
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  3. Well, my beacons seem to be the most popular trade lol I may be able to get 2 more. What is your offer? My calculations show that is roughly a 75-90k worth of stuff. I like diamonds and promos :cool:

Well, currently I'm stuck at work lol. I'll be online in roughly 4 hours.
  4. Blondekid42 I sent iron block
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  5. I dropped off my stuff at your res. I assume you are going to mail me my stuff. Thanks.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  6. Indeed. =D

Oh yeah, I saw it and I mailed you the steak earlier today. ^_^
    gladranger7 likes this.
  7. Dude, I got nothing. Indeed. Can you expand on how I get my stuff?
    TuckerAmbr and Blondekid42 like this.
  8. I will mail it when I get home friend. Please don't freak out :p I will be home shortly. I stated earlier that I was at work all day...
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  9. How about 4 vault vouchers for the dragon poop if it's still available?
  10. The regular dragon poop is still available ^_^ Hmm... I agree to the trade. I had to run away to WalMart, but I'll be back in a bit.
  11. Bump!

Pending trades:

OriginalScuf - 2 beacons and 12 diamonds/8 emeralds for Super Dragon Poop
    ChickenDice - 4 vault vouchers for Dragon Poop
    gladranger7 likes this.
  12. And my Momentus Toothpick for one of your beacons. Already sent the toothpick by mail, waiting for the beacon ;)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  13. I am so sorry friend! I thought I mailed yours already... Lol I am at work, but I just got off. I'll be online in about 20 minutes. Sorry again Birosquinha! I am definitely getting a notepad XD
    ShelLuser and Birosquinha like this.
  14. I'll trade u 32 diamonds for the Blizards nose and a Avaluncher?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  15. Only 32 friend? You will have to come up quite a bit more for a blizz nose and an avalauncher. Unless, of course, you meant 32 diamond blocks. Those together are worth at least 80k. I'll do 32 diamonds for a vault voucher though. ^_^
  16. A stack and a half of diamonds then?
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  17. I can give you the avalauncher for 96 diamonds. :)
  18. How many more for both ??
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  19. Well, lets say each diamond is worth about 250r, on a good day. Multiply that by 96 and you get 27,000r.

I am fine by letting the avalauncher go for that, even though with winter passing it is now worth roughly 40k. Now for the Blizz Nose, I know they jumped up to an average of 60k, so that would mean you'd need 4.5 stacks of diamonds, or 288 diamonds.

The total for that comes around 72,000r. I think that's a deal there, as diamonds are forever, or something like that ;)
    gladranger7 likes this.
  20. I'll buy the avalauncher for 96 diamonds if he doesn't want to
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.