[CHALLENGE] A Theme A Week

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 3, 2018.

?

Have you experienced all themes for a (short) while before?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2018.
Yes. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
No. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Current theme: Your own preference. :)
    Hi, it's me again!

I've previously made a thread asking people for their favourite theme. However, I'm afraid that most people always stick with their favourite theme, or might not even have found their favourite theme yet. I personally very rarely change my theme.
    But it's very fun to do so! Everything looks nice and fresh!
    That's why I thought of this challenge. We will all change our XenForo theme every week, synchronised with each other, so we can experience the same theme.
    Please let me know if you're in, and I'll add your name to this list!

AncientTower
    Otus_NigRum
    SkeleTin007
    FadedMartian
    Krysyy
    Jay2a
    MoreMoople
    Hashhog
    Sydney4363

I was thinking of offering a prize to everyone who participates until the end, but it's too easy to cheat, and I don't want to encourage people to do so. ;) So this is just for fun! You'll get to experience some really nice themes you might not have used so often, and you might have to endure some rather ugly themes; but we'll all do so at the same time. ;)
    This is also the perfect time to discuss our opinions of each theme, as we'll all be using the same one for a week, and so can judge a lot more accurately than if we'd just be checking it out for a few minutes!

This challenge will start on Sunday the 7th of October. I'll post a post then, saying which theme's up (it's going to be Dark - Blue). Hopefully I won't forget. :p
    Until then, you can use your favourite theme; you might not see it for a while! ;)
  2. sign me up to try the challenge.
    607 likes this.
  3. I might give it a whirl
  4. I'll get er done. Sign me up!
    607 likes this.
  5. You've got some days to decide. ;)

Nice, as you were the one to inspire it!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. Let's do it then ;)
    607 likes this.
  7. I would like to join please!
    607 likes this.
  8. Clearly I need to add more themes to make this even more interesting :cool:
  9. Haha! That would be interesting indeed. ;) You should join, to get more experience with all the existing themes. :D
    Stnywitness likes this.
  10. I suppose...Go ahead and add me to your list.
    MoreMoople, FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  11. I'll join too!
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  12. I'll join this theme changing party :D

Currently using rainbow theme. The only thing cooler than that would be a waffle theme ;)
    607 likes this.
  13. Perhaps a Blackish-White Theme? Or a Whitish-Black?
    (Sorry, I freak out if my theme changes so I have to go no on this awesome idea :D)
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  14. I think every theme should keep the Dark background, but white and bright greys for the other colours could be quite cool!
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  15. *starts making a waffle theme*

and i want to join please
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. Cool idea! I won't be joining though, as I can't stand some of the themes for even a minute, and in general don't like change. :p

I love EMC so much for having a dark background, I genuinely think that if it wasn't black, I wouldn't be on the forums as often - my eyes would die. :p
    607 likes this.
  17. That's why it's called a challenge. :cool:
    TomvanWijnen and MoreMoople like this.
  18. And I admit defeat before even starting. :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  19. Sure, why not? I'm in.
    607 likes this.
  20. WHAT THEME IS IT TODAY?