[CHALLENGE] A Theme A Week

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 3, 2018.

?

Have you experienced all themes for a (short) while before?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2018.
Yes. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
No. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. It's time to switch your theme to Dark - Blue!
  2. lol, was already using that theme.
    Jay2a and 607 like this.
  3. I expected that to be the case for some people. :p
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. Dark - Blue is nice, right? :) When I first tried this theme, I realised that it was a mistake to stick with the default theme of Dark - Orange for so long.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. The blue bar at the top is a few shades too light. Makes reading the white text difficult. However, overall it's very mellow.
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Interesting you say that - this made me curious to try it out myself. I personally have no issues with reading the white text in the blue bar at the top, but do find the Recently Active Threads box and especially the Members Online Now box (both) on the front page to be quite difficult to read properly; I easily go into "whoa this is too much unreadable blue I'll just not read it at all" because of that. :p Anyways, interesting! :)

(@607: woot I made a ringcompositie (ringcomposition?). :D)
    607 likes this.
  7. I don't recognise either. I guess it might depend on monitor and monitor configuration.
    Also: 'mellow' is a nice word!

(@Tom: nice :p)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. Oohh yes, of course! I even notice a difference in the orange when moving my browser from my main monitor to my right monitor. :D Also, it can also depend on your eyes itself, some people see some colours better, and some see others better, ,and some people see some contrasts better than others. There are many more differences that I don't exactly know, but that do exist. :p Either way, interesting. :)
    I do agree that mellow is a nice word, indeed. ;)

(@607: :D)
    607 likes this.
  9. It's time to switch your theme to Dark - Green! Any people who normally use this? :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. Wow, this is the first time I realised that the list goes from left to right instead of from top to bottom... :p
    607 likes this.
  11. I did pretty much the whole time I was a mod and senior staff. Idk why. Feel like it have the atmosphere of 'green power' or something.
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  12. I used green for a while, until the rainbow theme was created :) I used blue before that though, lol.

Feels good to return to it :D
    607 likes this.
  13. It took me some time to fully consider, but in the end I came to this conclusion. :)
  14. When you think about it, it's easy: left to right is in alphabetical order. That had just never sprung to my mind before, and for some reason it had always seemed more logical for it to go from top to bottom. :)
    607 likes this.
  15. Wow, you're right, haha!! That means my considerations were useless. :p
  16. I need to join.
    607 likes this.
  17. That's fine. :) You've missed one of the themes, though! ;) Or was Blue your main?
  18. I've changed it and am getting use to it except when i see someones name and see it's green and I'm like that looks weird.
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  19. It's interesting on you, because your title is also green. :p
    AncientTower likes this.
  20. I've used Dark - Blue for so long that anything else just feels weird :p
    Kind of liking the green though
    607 likes this.