[CHALLENGE] A Theme A Week

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 3, 2018.

?

Have you experienced all themes for a (short) while before?

Poll closed Oct 7, 2018.
Yes. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
No. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Huh, that's an interesting method! I now realise that it can also be useful if you want to see what threads are in your alerts without marking them as read!
  2. I like the pink color scheme already, but there's just one part of it that I just can't get over:
    607 likes this.
  3. The Pink was beautiful, but it feels so good to be back to this gorgeous purple again. This was my favourite theme for the years in between me trying out all the different themes and the release of the Rainbow theme!
  4. This is one that fits with the black (very very dark gray) color scheme perfectly, most of them fit but not perfectly like purple.
  5. How do you mean? Don't all?
  6. edited post
  7. I kno
    w i'm starting late to the game here but I find pink is to bright for my eyes purple is a bit annoying but not as bright
    which helps.
    607 likes this.
  8. Woah, I forgot! I guess that's not too surprising, as we were using the Purple theme, and that is my most used theme. Thus, I didn't get reminded that something special was going on (until today... I don't recall how I remembered :p).
    Anyway: you should be using the Rainbow (WIP) theme by now. Most of you probably aren't, so you will have enjoyed it a week less, I guess. But maybe you will switch to it 'permanently' after this challenge. ;)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. We forgot again. :p (or, at least, I did)
    We're now on Dark - Red: finally one I don't know well again! And so far it doesn't seem pleasant. :eek:
  10. Whew, this color scheme is so much nicer than the rainbow
    Rainbow has some novelty to it, but it's a bit too silly for my tastes :p
    607 likes this.
  11. We only had Red for half a week, but as I didn't forget this time, let's move on... to the most infamous theme! :eek:
    I think I've heard about someone liking Silver & Gold once, and heard many comments of disgust. Let us experience how it feels after getting used to it. ;)
  12. Not my favorite but I still like it
    607 likes this.
  13. There was actually a point where I used Silver and Gold for an extended period. I quite like it.
    607 likes this.
  14. Interesting! So far, I feel a very tiny bit sad every time I load EMC and see this theme again. :p
  15. I literally cannot play like this, the TEXT IS BLACK, on a LACK surfrace, I can't even see whay im typing so its probably going to look really bad. Anyway to change the text color on the forums to white?
  16. This is a forum, it's not playing. :p
    *BLACK.
    It's acceptable, not perfect, but acceptable.
    Yes, select it.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :p
    607 likes this.
  17. i know its on the forums, lol sorry my bad. I just don't like not being able to SDE anytging
  18. Select the text, it's perfectly readable that way. :p Also, read it at a vertical angle, that seems to help me too. :)
    607 likes this.
  19. I think Krysyy fixed it!
    607 likes this.
  20. Yeah, that was an interesting issue. :p
    Otus_NigRum likes this.