[Cancelled Until Further Notice] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I came about a month too late...
  2. I really feel at a time like this there should be a chat ban. It's like a temp ban, but for chat only. You can see town chat, build, destroy, ect. But you can't type.
  3. If anything requires more than a kick it should be a tempban :p
  4. Stalking the forums I see?
    What about players who's only problem is their chat? They have a big mouth, are inappropriate, ect. They can get chat banned.
  5. We actually were just talking about adding something like this a week or so ago. It may be possible in the future. :)
  6. Cant wait to get chat banned for having a " big mouth " :rolleyes:
  7. Me too......
    EVERWIN67, mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  8. So sad but true >.>
    I actually... think there should just be a /mute feature that mutes a player for an hour at default unless otherwise specified, think that would be easier than having to /chatunban people :p
    EVERWIN67, wisepsn and CoolCal14 like this.
  9. ermehgawsh, i hatd it ennywayz! it wuz al liek stoopid end stufz! >:9

Shady manatee says: It sucked cuz it was run appropriately, bro. And when things work for everyone, they don't always work for you specifically, or, at least, not every time, you know.

(^ i agree with the aquatic life form)

10. Edit: failed the quote. :( I can't fix it, I'm on my phone and its too late in the night for me to try to do it from my phone. Sorry
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  11. No, it's true. Don't worry xD
  12. *coding* /chatban true
    *bans everyone FTW*
    :D
  13. Sometimes when a person said something in the chat and some how appeals the temp ban, he repeats it again. ;_: A /chatban could be useful.
  14. You didn't happen to drop a dc of eggs in there, did you? I took a full dc one time! :D
  15. If the person really hasn't learned at that point, even after a tempban, then maybe a permban would suffice.
  16. Why not whenever the winners get harrassed, the people who harassed get banned form the MO?
  17. I hope i had nothing to do with this...
  18. Well, I understand why this is happening and I'll probably be happier because I won't lose to Electrobomb and come in second. Every time...
  19. you mean mute?
  20. A timed mute is an easy programable thing right :p