[Cancelled Until Further Notice] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Pretty much every post says the same thing worded differently...
  2. The posts here are just reworded...
  3. Yes. But does that matter? If you made a decision in your life, and you had no clue if you would get support for it or not, would you rather get support from one person, and the rest just assuming, or would you rather hear it from many?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. It's true, anytime there's a competition that has any possibility, no matter how small, of foul play, everyone always acts up whenever they loose
  5. There's only the 5% that cause grief when they don't win, unfortunately this 5% is the vocal percentage because everyone else just accepts it and enjoys the competition. In this case, I assume the backlash has been going on too much for way too long. :)
    marine4121 and WeirdManaico like this.
  6. It's just natural that some people would get angry when they lose. Younger kids just do that we can't ask them to act older because they are young. We can try, but most of the time it won't work because younger kids naturally get angry over situations like this.
  7. what is the "Poke Stick" I have one but I don't know how I got it
  8. It's the sword you can buy in the Mob Arena if you need a last minute weapon.
  9. I think that somewhere on this website it says that EMC is for children above 11 years or something, so raging kids should not be a problem.
  10. The "legal" age stated in the terms is 13 years, but I've heard Justin just included that to avoid the of risk getting in trouble. Like most other things that have the same rule, as long as you get a parent's permission, people under that age are allowed to sign up.
    wisepsn likes this.
  11. Just because they say it's 11 or 13 or whatever doesn't mean it is. Do you think there are no people on facebook under 13? Because their rules are that you have to be 13. Even though people are 11-13 or even 15 sometimes, people still rage.
  12. It is 13+ without parental permission, but anyone can be here with permission. The main reason that rule is here is to keep the owners of EMC safe.
    607 likes this.
  13. Yes. I know that haha. But I bet that there are people under 13 who didn't ask there parents permission to go here. It reminds me of those disney channel commercials that are like 'visit our website. But be sure to ask your parents first!'. I don't think that many people ask their parents before going on those sites, especially because there are kids 13 and under who have iphones (which I think they shouldn't).
  14. You were saying that it wasn't what it said, and I was pointing out that it was, with only one exception.
  15. Oh, yeah, but you said younger kids. And I don't think people over 13 years old ought to be regarded as younger kids, and I also don't think they don't have a chance. When you choose for it, you can at most rage quit, but don't get mad at other people, it your own choice, at least on the internet.
  16. This really sucks. The Mob Arena was the jam. I have noticed sometimes when I go to mob arenas when a winner is chosen every starts asking, "CAN I HAVE ITEMS PL0X" and stuff. And people screaming in the chat, not obey any rules. People telling to start, yelling start, or to do this or that or something. It is extremely disrespectful to not only to the staff, but to the players that actually want to ENJOY the mob arena. Hopefully we can get this resolved.
  17. I didn't say that it wasn't, I was saying that even though the rule might be you have to be 13 doesn't mean that there aren't people under 13 on Empire.
    I never said that people 13 and older were younger kids. I said that people 13 and older still get angry AKA rage. That is why the mob arena was canceled because too many people were getting angry.
  18. When will this be back if it will be even?
    samsimx likes this.
  19. random bump