[Cancelled Until Further Notice] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Heh.. Tell that to the majority of the population on FFXIV.. T-T
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  2. Sad that this closed, Why can't players just have fun here. Its just a Game. I was just preparing to enter that one. This is such a shame.
  3. Frankly I am 1000% glad this is closing because it causes so much hatred to some players. Winners end up getting hated for winning and some losers(not all) get hated for begging them so much. If you don't want to lose anything important than don't bring anything important.
  4. just make it a automated event its been done before
  5. I got a head of yours from the winner's chest once :p

EDIT: Just checked, i have 2 from the winners chest :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. ... For the love of god, would you please, stop disrespecting me, and my kind.
    I already said what I have to say on this thread, so if you don't like it, don't say anything.
    wisepsn, PenguinDJ and boozle628 like this.
  7. u krysyy and one other person are the only ones who have one
  8. Good.
  9. I found that the winners had developed a sort of fan club lol, that seemed much more common than people having haters...
    Electrobomb and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. I wouldn't be too sure of that. I am quite certain I've seen your head a number of times in the winners chests. Maybe you should invest in a gorgot (neck armour) to prevent all these decapitations.
  11. what?! i havent died too often in m-a since the heads started dropping
  12. I'm pretty sure chest plates cover that.
  13. Sad that this has happened as I felt this was well organised and clear, only bring what you are willing to lose etc. It is not pvp which I like, just you against the mobs winner takes all. Over all I can't see why ppl would complain about this, although I do understand the time difference but that is easily over come by varying the time's it is on [maybe a little difficult for the staff I admit].

Its got to be better then falling into lava after sever hours of mining and losing everything including your ore's etc.

I wonder how they will feel when dragon tombs is working and they die, [rage quit I presume]. :D
    mba2012, talukegord and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. Well.... when i got my bitemenow15 heads, he was still a diamond supporter, maybe those people didn't bother to pick up the heads beccause they didn't know the person as special or anything :)
  15. Man that's wrong, Some people only play games for prizes
    Mature people (like me) just play for fun
    And now those "NonMature" Have ruined this event for everyone.
  16. /chatban already exists, its /mute :p
    wisepsn and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  17. I never used that, i just literally ignored my chat bar entirely :p unless green or dark purple caught my eyes :p
    Cause they sometimes would say stuff like "Tell me when your finished"
  18. Naw, just messing with ya.
  19. I feel kind of sad that the mod arena is closing ,because it was an event that was part of EMC for a reasonable time. Maybe at some point, we can all calm down about it and be able to run it without harassment.
  20. If a competition causes too much grief because there has to be a winner. Then why continue having any EMC related competitions where you win something? From what I gather, people can't accept losing is fair? lol