[Cancelled Until Further Notice] Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Aug 28, 2013.

1. IS mob arena going on today? PLEASE TELL ME IT IS! If it is, it's the last mob arena I can do in awhile! And not that me and Panda both are using good computers, we can do it together!
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  2. Read the title of this thread.
    EpicWeow4, WeirdManaico and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Darn it.
  4. Sweetie...you didn't read this thread...did you?
    EpicWeow4 and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  5. No, I really wanted to know if the mob arena was going to be opened... I can now just sit in a corner and mourn because mob arena is cancelled. Nah, I didn't read the thread. I should've! :p
  6. Why? I doubt you had any reason to buy one. I am surprised so many are bought as they are not exactly the best value for money.
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. So I don't get 1 thing, why can't it be a fully auto arena like on mob arena servers I play?

You would put in a computer what mobs spawn on what level and it auto spawns them after all mobs on that level died...

And y close the arena?
  8. It's just that, all this time, I'd open the chests, and find 1-10 of them total. I've always assumed some guy renamed them "Poke Stick" and brought a few in his inventory as a joke.
    PenguinDJ and WeirdManaico like this.
  9. Wow, that got messed up...I'll fix it in a minute.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  10. It closed since the winners kept being harassed or begged for the prizes by other players. That's part of the reason, I think...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  11. lul, I did it with an inv full of cake once
    I think this will be what you're looking for
    http://track.empire.us/issue/CON-3

And as for why?
    Well, that's been explained perfectly well in this thread.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  12. Wow good to know :)
  13. "Life is unfair so live with it..."-someone
    "Don't take things for granted, be grateful for what you have"- teh internet
  14. I'm grateful that I have laptop (can hardly play minecraft), I got minecraft, and joined this server.....
  15. One thing I enjoyed about the Max/Davie arenas is that we had a rough time for the arena to take place at. Now we've got Icc's famous "MOB ARENA IN 10 MINUTES " that could come at any moment, which we have to live in constant fear of missing :p

16. I hereby rename ICC the Ten Minutes Admin
  17. Man, this hits me really hard. This was one of the main reasons I played on EMC, not to win just to have fun in the arena. Now that I think about it I know there is some things I have done wrong in the arena, like suggest you should put some ghasts in there, and probably bad last time also I begged the staff to let me in the winners chamber since I won, but failed the sword challenge. Even saying congratulations to taluke before it even starts was a bad idea. The first time I won I got pressured to try and give others people Armour back for free, or they'll quit the server forever, now I know how taluke, ninjaboy, and some of those other winners feel sometimes. I hope max and davie will give the community one more chance, to realize their mistakes, I know I did, I hope other people will too.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  18. Yes this hits me hard as well. I knew there was begging going on but I had never won before so I did not realize the extent of the issue. Wednesday was the first time I seriously tried to win mob arena. I got 2nd place behind samsimx and I lost 2 sets of god armor. I knew that I was risking losing them so I didn't complain or beg to get them back, and I also had LOADS of fun doing it (although stressful). The competitive aspect is also pretty much strictly to mob arena in emc so it's a real shame that some people ruin the whole thing for a bunch of people just because they can't be mature enough to realize that you can lose things you bring to the arena. Especially since the items are just in a video game that's just sad. :(. I understand where Max and Davie have come from and respect their decisions but I hope mob arena will restart with maybe some rules that others have suggested above like banning them from mob arena.
  19. :p
  20. <--- has broken heart </3