Calling Modern Web Designers - Rewards!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aikar, Aug 11, 2014.

1. I can always change it so i'm not doing a complete re-write ... but you previously told me you didn't want me to make accordion buttons (nor 'collapsible' buttons) ... now you're saying you want a condensed button style navigation? D:

Everyone i've got to, at least, to go to my example website of the design, said they like the simplicity of the button design

-The only reason I might not finish that design is because i'd need to add in recordsets and dynamic texts for 27 different things ... which after i'd make an example... I wouldn't be able to make it live without access to a database (using my own database and re-adding in all 27 examples for a test site was taking forever)

One primary change I liked though - and that a few people told me ... was put both thread types under the same collapsible button ... also, put advertisements on the bottom...

You're unable to have hover events (You can technically use a click event to make a hover event on phones - but that's meh) ... so instead you need to put some of the categories under the main navigation... and then sub categories be their own button on the page itself...

I can do css only... just I think using jquery - mobile would be more eye-appealing for some of the areas than strictly css

(^-^)
  2. Dude calm down :p I know what work you've done before, as I've praised you for it. But there's no need to say something like that, some things are best kept to your self :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. I've just started messing around with my xenForo site's CSS recently, once I learn a bit more and feel confident enough I can give this a try for sure! :)
  4. Expect a link later today
  5. Can someone make an android(thebestos) and ios app for this maybe
    sambish20 likes this.
  6. I can successfully change my Chrome theme by myself.

Does that count as Modern Web Designing?
    princebee and 72Volt like this.
  7. I cant tell if you are joking or not
  8. wish i could help, but i am learning very basic HTML and CSS atm, not much more.
  9. There is an app called tapatalk (something like that) If Aikar is willing to set it up for you guys then you can access the site via that and is built for iOS, Android and WP8.
  10. did everyone just abandon this idea? lol
    eklektoi likes this.
  11. I hope not, auto has my hopes up as I know he is good with web design!
  12. well i have the chrome acer right now im on it and i think this will help :cool:
  13. i had an idea before i was thinking more bosses like a spider boss markur_creeper boss mumertus_enderman boss marmex_pigmen boss marmerex_finaly ghast boss mermentus_ (JUST AN IDEA) -:cool:crafteralex101 :):D:p:eek:
  14. That app is NOT free for the mobile devices, so everyone would have to purchase it. Please do not go this route.
    crafteralex101 and eklektoi like this.
  15. Is looking forward to all things new and updated :)
    sambish20 likes this.