[Business] KlonedInc Museum & Public Utilities.

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ThaKloned, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Another update. Since pumpkins from before update have been renamed to carved pumpkins. Because of this they cannot be purchased with the current signs and even if they could, can't be traded to villagers since they only take normal pumpkins.

So this means I need to drain ALL of the pumpkin chests to make room for the new normal pumpkins. This means those farms will be off. I was also going to turn them off temp since it may create a ton of lag and that will make things worse for the server until it becomes stable.

It also appears the flower farms are broken. I will need to investigate that as well.

Lastly, if someone wouldn't mind helping out, could you test the items in the shop to make sure they still work? So far selling shulker shells works and buying elytras work. If you do want to help out, just by the minimum of each one and send me a PM of what you bought and I will reimburse you the money. This has been tested and seems villager eggs and shulker boxes cannot be purchased. Will add that to list of things need fixin :D

Thanks all :)
    khixan likes this.
  2. The enchanted book villagers are back open now. Please let me know if anything isn't working. No ETA on new books.

Also fixed shulker box and villager egg buy signs. Again, report if any issues. (Just a note, if you can't buy the eggs anymore, then they are out. These were eggs from before the update so they don't have the same tags or something. They still work the same just different from current ones.)

khixan, AmusedStew and BenMA like this.
  3. Enchanted Book Villagers Updates!

Also an update with the enchanted book villagers. I have added extra room for the new enchanted books as well as a few more spots for future additions. Working on the new trades and so far have added Channeling and finally got the lowest trade for Depth Strider III! 2 left of the old ones.

Another addition, I added a couple hoppers underneth the villagers that feed into a chest in front of them. Had a few people say they've dropped items while trading and couldn't get them back. Well this will not happen anymore! Now any dropped items can be retreived from the chests!

Trade Centre Updates!

All towers are now functional again. The carved pumpkins have all been removed. Still very difficult to keep much pumpkin stock though since afking long enough is not possible right now and the pumpkins that do roll in usually get bought up pretty fast. I'm trying though!

Automatic Flower & Dye Farm Updates!

These are temporarily closed. I have found a better design that should stop the issues of bone meal not going through the system. Works exactly the same as previous version and shouldn't break with the silly redstone changes in 1.16. One thing might be an issue is the flower types per farm might not be the same as before the update. I will look into this more.

Also the bamboo farm is ready to go! Just can't break the 1st block or above the 4th. So no need to replant. Just chop away as much as you want! I will work on a bigger better one in a future update.

As always let me know if you find any issues with anything and any and all suggestions are welcome.

AmusedStew and TheFryedmans like this.
  4. Added a new area to showcase the promos and custom items I have for sale. If you see anything you like, shoot me a PM and we can discuss price. You can use this tread as a basis of your offer but those prices are not final here so shoot me a resonable offer.

Also buying skeleton horses. See this thread for info.

AmusedStew likes this.
  5. An update concerning the automatic flower farms. Seems that the update has changed where some of the colors spawn. There is also the addition of 2 new flowers, Cornflower & Lily of the Valley.

Look like there are only 2 that are not the prodominant flower at a certain farm. The Poppy and Azure Bluet. So I might have to make new farms for those or see if any of the current farms produce enough of them.
  6. The new flower farms are all redone and can now be used. For now there are no buy/sell flowers or dyes but once that is done it can also be used. Just wanted to get these open first.

There shouldn't be anymore issues of bonemeal not making it through the system. Just try to not overfill since there is no way to get it back. Also please remember to turn off the machines ones done so it doesn't create too much lag.

iamfuturetrunks likes this.
  7. Anyone still use these much? Thinking of shuttin er down. Seems every one has something like this and just case server issues.
    iamfuturetrunks and DrasLeona247 like this.
  8. Me and Greninja use it quite a lot, trust me :)
  9. I still use!
  10. I use!!
  11. Not sure what smp or where to go but I would use public farms if I had a list. I'm tryin to remember where they are on smp6. It's been a while since I been here.
  12. Utopia 5775
    BreezyMan likes this.