[Business] KlonedInc Museum & Public Utilities.

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ThaKloned, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Location: Temp Closed for Upgrades.
    Owner & Operator: ThaKloned
    Officially Opened: December 4, 2018

Museum Information
    From my first week on EMC, when I was introduced to 'promo' items, I was instantly intrigued by these 'special items'. My first ever promo was a Rudolph egg that I won playing FireFloor. From that point on I was on a mission to obtain as many as I could. It took a few years but I was finally able to collect every item from the Promotional Items list including most of their variations.

Then I heard about this museum on smp8 at 16500, owned by Hashhog. I was amazed at not only the building but the items that were inside. I knew that I needed something similar of my own. It took many years for this day to come but it was all worth it. I debated over many designs. I'm not the best at design so I looked on the internet for some ideas and was able to find one that I could play around with.

For the item displays, I decided to go with chests with preview signs. This way you can see the actual items and it's info. There are also info buttons below each items chest. Along with Promotional Items, I also have on display Special Event Items, Special Mob Drops, Tutorial Starter Items as well as a Miscellaneous section for Vouchers, Token Exchange items, etc.

Most Wanted Items
    Always looking to add to my collection. These are the the most wanted items:
    • Aikar Signature (From 2013 Drop Party)
    • Rudolph Donkey
    • Incitatus Donkey

Updates/Additions
    Dec. 4, 2018 - Grand Opening!
    Dec. 5, 2018 - Added Teleport buttons for quick return to main hub.
    Dec. 10, 2018 - Added Max Res Voucher to Misc. Items section.
    Dec. 14, 2018 - Added Fishbowl to Special Event Items section.
    Dec. 21, 2018 - Added various items to Promo. Items, Special Event Items & Mob Drop Items sections.
    liamwill, weeh, BreezyMan and 4 others like this.

2. Since August 2017 this res has been open to the public to use all of the Utilities. It's been running for over a year now and it's gotten bigger and better. I want to thank everyone that came by or suggested additions, etc. From the first opening until now there have been many improvements and additions. I am always trying to add more. Any suggestions, let me know!

One new addition is where you spawn in. I've added a tutorial that will help new players understand how some of these utilities work and how you can make rupees! If you've been here before and don't need the tutorial, there is a button on the left to bring you to the main teleport hub. If you are new or just want to check out the tutorial, just click the button on the right to start!

Below is more information on the different Utilities:

Trading Centre
    The Trading Centre is a great place to visit if you are looking to trade items for emeralds. There are LOTS of melons, pumpkins and sugar cane to purchase if you do not have any OR you can bring your own. The melon and pumpkin chests are supplied by 12 large towers (6 for each) and the sugar cane is supplied by a large underground farm. The towers are all built above ground and reach to build limit! (Big thanks to EvilBlo for helping build the towers.)

Costs:
    • Melon slices: 288 Melon Slices for 1r. (Makes 32 Melon Blocks)
    • Pumpkins: 64 Pumpkins for 1r.
    • Sugar Cane: 576 Sugar Cane for 10r. (Craft into paper and trade for emeralds!)
    • Emeralds: Buy: 1 for 10r / Sell: 1 for 8r.
    I will try to keep a SC of emeralds in each chest so there's always some to buy and always room to sell.

The available villagers to trade with include:
    5 Farmer Villagers: Max Pumpkin/Melon cost per emerald is 9 or lower. There are also some with low carrot and/or potato cost per emerald.
    1 Fletcher: Lowest possible string cost! 15 string per emerald as well as highest arrow per emerald trade. 12 arrow per emerald.
    1 Librarian: Lowest possible paper cost! 26 paper per emerald.
    1 Cleric: Lowest flesh trade; 36 flesh per emerald as well as highest trade per emerald for redstone dust (4), lapis (2) and glowstone (3). A great one to use for many materials.

There are also 2 stalls setup, 1 for free melon slices and another for pumpkin. There are also free use anvils beside the villagers! (Please let me know if they ever run out.)

Please Note: Please keep others in mind and try not to leave the trades locked.

Enchanted Books
    If you are looking for enchanted books, you will love this area. This was a fun project and I'm happy to share it will everyone! All villagers here offer their Max level book for the lowest possible emerald cost (with a few exceptions).

Available villager trades include (with emerald cost + 1 book):
    • 5 Emeralds: Aqua Affinity, Channeling, Silk Touch, Flame and Infinity.
    • 8 Emeralds: Fire Aspect II, Knockback II and Punch II.
    • 10 Emeralds: Curse of Binding, Curse of Vanishing and Mending.
    • 11 Emeralds: Depth Strider III, Respiration III, Thorns III, Looting III, Sweeping Edge III, Fortune III, Unbreaking III, Luck of the Sea III and Lure III.
    • 14 Emeralds: Protection IV, Blast Protection IV, Fire Protection IV, Projectile Protection IV and Feather Falling IV.
    • 16 Emeralds: Frost Walker II.
    • 17 Emeralds: Bane of Arthropods V, Sharpness V, Smite V, Efficiency V and Power V.
    • Explorer Maps: Ocean Monument - 47 Emeralds & Woodland Mansion - 51 Emeralds.
    These are the ones that are not quite at their lowest:
    • Bane Arthropods V: Current cost: 24 emeralds. (Lowest is 17)
    • Luck of the Sea III: Current cost: 12 emeralds. (Lowest is 11)
    These trades are missing, but being worked on:
    • Impaling V
    • Loyalty III
    • Multishot
    • Piercing IV
    • Quick Charge III
    • Riptide III
    Once I am able to spawn these villagers with their lowest emerald cost, they will be replaced.

A few items can also be bought here:
    • Emeralds: Purchase for 10r each.
    • Books: Purchase for 10r each.

3. Buy/Sell Shop
    Next to the main teleport area, there is a small shop with a few items for sale. I try to only sell items that I can keep in stock easier. I am also buying some items. For these items, I am trying to keep your sell price close to my sell price. This way it encourages more people to sell to me and keeps that item in stock while still keep the general sell price lower. For these items it's not about making a profit. I only care about the stock levels.

Items currently for sale:
    • Glowstone: 4 for 12r ~ 16 for 48r.
    • Sea Lanterns: 4 for 12r ~ 16 for 48r.
    • Stable Voucher: 1 for 4,000r.
    • Vault Voucher: 1 for 5,500r.
    • Totem of Undying: 1 for 2,000r.
    • Iron Ingots: 8 for 4r ~ 32 for 16r.
    • Gold Ingots: 4 for 24r ~ 32 for 192r.
    • Elytra (w/ Unbreaking III & Mending): 1 for 10,000r.
    • Shulker Boxes: 1 for 3,500r.
    • Fragile Elytra: 1 for 10,000r.
    • Slime Blocks: 8 for 120r ~ 32 for 480r.
    • Firework Rocket (Duration 3): 4 for 8r ~ 16 for 32r.
    • Dragon Stone Fragment: 1 for 1,000r.
    • Dragon Stone: 1 for 4,000r.
    • Villager Eggs: 1 for 20r ~ 4 for 80r.
    • Saddle: 1 for 50r.
    • Diamond Horse Armor: 1 for 2,500r.
    • Gold Horse Armor: 1 for 600r.
    • Iron Horse Armor: 1 for 300r.
    Items you can sell to me:
    • Stable Voucher: 1 for 3,500r.
    • Vault Voucher: 1 for 5,000r.
    • Totem of Undying: 1 for 1,500r.
    • Elytra (No enchantments): 1 for 9,000r.
    • Shulker Shell: 1 for 1,500r.

Automatic Flower Farms & Dye Shop
    Your one stop shop for flower of all kinds! These farms are awesome and very fast. You can get every kind of flower here including the double tall ones. All you need is bonemeal and you are set! You can either bring your own and use the farms for free or you can purchase bonemeal for a low price. You also buy and sell all the flowers as well. You might need to wait a minute to let the bonemeal work it's way through the system. Occasionally you may see multiple flowers in 1 farm. Most only produce the one but some do 2 of them.

Purchasable items:
    • Bonemeal: 32 Bonemeal for 8r.
    • All flowers: Buy 2 for 4r or sell 2 for 2r.
    These farms are super easy to use. Simply pop your bonemeal in the access chest. (It's advisable to wait a minute or so for the bonemeal to make its way through the system.) Once you are ready, stand beside the redstone lamp and flip the lever to activate the farm. Once your bonemeal runs out, flip the switch to turn off the farm and collect your items. For the double tall flowers all you need to do is pop your bonemeal in the chest and stand on the pressure plate. The flowers will fall to your feet.

For the single flowers you get on average 2 flowers (or more) per bonemeal using these farms. The Double height flowers are 1 bonemeal per flower typically.

Any issues with these farms, please let me know right away.

4. Snow Farm
    If you are looking for snow, this is a great place to visit. You can mine unlimited snow using this farm. It will never run out! You can mine the snow for free and you can also buy/sell to me for rupees. Using subzones, I have been able to allow players to mine the snow without risk of griefing to the farm or damaging the snowmen. To mine the snow just aim your shovel at one of the lower corners and left click. It produces a ton very quickly.

Buy/Sell Prices: (Buy/Sell prices are the same for all blocks)
    • Snow Blocks: 4 for 2r.
    • Snow Balls: 4 for 1r.
    • Snow Caps: 4 for 3r.

Free-to-Use Sheep Shearing
    We offer all 16 colours with teleports to all colour from the ground level. No need to teleport back, with the beacons buffs you can just jump over the fence to get back down! There are 9 sheep per colour.

Buy/Sell Prices:
    • All Wool Colours: Buy 16 for 24r
    • All Wool Colours: Sell 16 for 20r
    • Shears: 1 for 10r.

Cobblestone/Stone Generator *Coming Soon*
    This is your typical Stone generator. You get smooth stone if you use a Silk Touch pick or cobblestone with a non-silk touch pick. I'm still working on this one but should be open soon. You will be able to buy and sell both stone and cobblestone as well. There are also beacons set up with Haste II!

Prices coming soon.

I am always looking to improve or add to the utilities. If you have any suggestions, comments or anything else, feel free to post here or you can PM me here.

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy yourself!
  5. ...Reserved...
    liamwill likes this.
  6. ...Reserved...
    liamwill likes this.
  7. A+ Museum, Lots of Rare Items to See on display,

I Highly Recommend Event items And Misc Floors Especialy

My One Recommendation is Teleports Back to the Lobby, i had a Difficult time getting back there
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Ah that's a good idea. Easy to get lost when it's a large build :p
  9. Added some teleport buttons from each area back to the main lobby:

Also just wanted to mention some things about the Auction Pickup/Drop Off area. You will see some quartz blocks around. These area's are all separate subzones. Inside these area's you can place shulker boxes down if needed and they can be mined again when done. No special flags needed and the surrounding around cannot be damaged!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  10. Awesome! New museum to visit.. love to tour the museums so looking forward to this.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. I restocked the Duration 3 fireworks. 5 DCs in stock now :D

Also added a small promo shop which can be accessed in the main shop. I tried to group most of them into categories. The groups are 10k Items, 18k, 25k, 30k, 40k and 50k items. There are some individual sell signs for things like Cupid Arrows, Cooked Turkey etc. There is also a chest in the middle of other items. Just PM if interested in any of those.
  12. Added a new item to Museum:

top_benny likes this.
  13. New item added:
    top_benny likes this.
  14. Added 2 new items to the shop:
  15. Updated the museum with the addition of the following items:
    • 2018 Empire Firework (New Year's) Promotional Items section
    • Witch's Gem (Level 3) Mob Drops section
    • 2019 Aikar & Krysyy Heads Special Event Items section
    • Aikar's Hot Hat Special Event Items section
  16. New Item added:
    Raaynn likes this.
  17. Just an update. It seems the sell flag may have been off this whole time :confused: (Just hearing about it now lol)

If you tried to sell anything to my shop, try again now and let me know if it's working. I am buying the following items:
    • Stable Voucher: 1 for 3,500r.
    • Vault Voucher: 1 for 5,000r.
    • Totem of Undying: 1 for 1,500r.
    • Elytra (No enchantments): 1 for 9,000r.
    • Shulker Shell: 1 for 1,500r.
    Raaynn likes this.
  18. Fixed up the trade area. Some people had issues with their items getting stuck behind the villagers and being unable to retreive them. I've switched out all the blocks for glass panes so there should be no issue now. I left in the crafting tables though.

Any other issues, let me know :)
  19. Added a new sell sign to the shop. I am now buying gunpowder. There are 5 DCs to fill up, so have at it :p

The sell sign is just to the left of the entrance on the wall.

Also some big changes to the museum. All the items have been removed and will be moved to a new res across from the main Public Utilities res. Working on that now in single player. Shop has been moved back to it's original spot and trying to get villagers moved as well.

Speaking of villagers, this area will likely be closed (hopefully not perminately) once we update versions. Since the new updates break villagers, we'll just have to wait and see what EMC does. If they break then the entire process of getting low trade villagers would have to be redone. This could take awhile. So if you need to stock up now, go for it.

Also just a notice about the flower machines. It's best to only put a stack or 2 of bonemeal inside at a time. It seems if you fill it up, it's breaking the machine. I'm looking into possible fixes, so in the meantime just keep a stack or 2 and you should be fine.

As always, any issues, questions, suggestions, etc. let me know :)
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  20. Another note:

Villager trading area is temporarily closed. I've sold my spawn res to move everything near the Utilities res. So I just need to build out the new villager housing and it will be active again.

So from now on, just go to /v 5775 for everything and teleports will be added when things get finished.