[Business] KlonedInc Museum & Public Utilities.

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ThaKloned, Dec 4, 2018.

1. I should ask, when (if) EMC updates to 1.14 or, 1.15, how do you plan on structuring your villager trading? I've always thought about how that would work for the public utilities.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. It's very much a work in progress until we see how EMC will handle villagers. There was a little hiccup that I brought to chicken's attention so we will see how it all get's sorted.

If these current villagers all get reset to the new ones, then we'd basically have to start from scratch to get the lowest trades back. It would be wonderful if they would stay, that means the utilities will continue on without interruptions.

There will also be some cool new farms I will be adding once we update. I've got a bunch of them all ready to go in SP, just waiting to the update and they should be usable almost immediately. I can build parts of them now but some things can't be done until 1.14 is out.
  3. If that's the case, then I look forward to what you have in mind! :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. New villager trading area is now open!

Visit /v 5775 on Utopia and step on the pressure plate.

As always, let me know if there are any issues.

khixan and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  5. I tryed to get there 30mins ago and it doesn't tp me
    ThaKloned likes this.
  6. Seems someone left the move flag to false. Silly person. :p
    BreezyMan, KatydidBuild and Raaynn like this.
  7. Probably that crazy worker of yours, klonedinc.
    BreezyMan, ThaKloned and weeh like this.
  8. New Feature!

Free-to-use sheep shearing! We have every colour here with multiple sheep per colour. There are 9 sheep per colour due to res entity limits. You can also buy/sell wool. Your can buy it for 24r for 16 wool or sell to me 16 wool for 20r. Same price for all colours! Hopefully it's not too laggy, tried to make it usable for all.

You can find this either by visiting /v 5667@wool or using the teleport main hub at /v 5775 on Utopia! There is also a little something outside but I'll let everyone check that out for themselves :p

Any issues or questions let me know!

Thanks! :)
  9. How do you unlock the trades if they do become locked? I didn't know you could unlock villager trades ;-;
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. All you would have to do is trade something else with that villager. After enough trades, everything should unlock.
    BugsyWPfeiffer likes this.
  11. Thanks <3
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. Or trade with other villagers and after a bit of time the unlock
  13. Villagers will remain locked until you complete other trades. There isn't a time limit unfortunately. The only way to unlock is by trading more.
  14. Your new trading facility is wonderful!! Got to use it and I have enjoyed it!

in the Main lobby, the tp for sheep shearing works, but sign still says "coming soon" :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. Always miss something xD
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  16. Will you rebuild the trading center once 1.14 comes to EMC with the new trading mechanics?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. Sounds like old villagers will not be retained at all so yes I will have to. Will take some time to get all the enchanted book villagers back unfortunately. As for the pumpkin, melon trading.. this might not take as long since I'd only need a few but unlike the current villagers, the new don't all have pumpkin AND melon trades.

The biggest issue though is being on utopia. Since villagers need a day/night cycle in order to operate and Utopia is always day.. we'll have to see how that is handled.
    weeh likes this.
  18. Just an update to... well the update.

I have temp turned move off to the area with the book trades. While they seem to have remained, it's yet unsure if they will remain. Until there is some testing, it will be closed for now.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  19. Hopefully you open the book place up again :p (even if the villagers do break). Your villagers have (had) better prices than mine do so I always came here for new books when I needed them ;).
    ThaKloned likes this.