[Bug Team] Iron Farm Users - Are your farms working?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Apr 9, 2013.

1. i hope it isnt on utopia
  2. Has any one been using there farm on smp9 in the last two days?
    I've been at mine 90% of the time I have been on in the last two days and it has been working non stop.
  3. I just tested my smp8 one and got no golems...
  4. Aikar if you made a change to villager breading Bravo!!
    Just checked all the cells expecting to kill some villagers, I did not have to kill a single one :cool:
  5. Haven't touched it, but I think I will make villager breeding check the 90 count so that they wont auto breed themselves over 90.

Then people can not worry about them breeding uncontrollably, but youll still be able to manually place them with eggs if you need.
    darkvilla, melk73 and cadgamer101 like this.
  6. Hum that's strange they would stop over beading all of a sudden.
    I just checked the cells again today and there is only 20 in each, I would of normally killed at least 50 buy now..
    These farms are a strange mistress.
  7. When I have 48 door per village, sometimes villagers breeded (or past tense of breed) without control, once I removed some doors and left only 32 doors per village, the village population stabilises and I haven't have the need to go on a killing spree since.
  8. the spawn rate have dropped again. I get 4 golems in hour. how to fix this ???
  9. Check all the cells make sure there are the correct amount of villagers, then go to the north east cell and log in and out a couple times.

That usually jump starts mine:cool:
    WHITEWOLFIX likes this.
  10. Thank you. It worked after 10 minutes of logging out and in. The cells is ok. The villagers is ok
  11. Now that is quite a lot bigger than the saucy place I go too... Sad it doesn't work after all that work :(
  12. Bigdavie has mentioned that there is a cap on villages that can be counted as villages by villagers in a world. Once this cap has been reached (by having a few iron farms up - each cell is counted as a village) no more are counted as a village by farms.

He also mentioned that he believed the limit to be around 100.

Possibly this is partly the cause of any problems that may still exist?

It's also been mentioned that when someone's farm broke, when the owner of another farm logged out, theirs started working again.
  13. well my iron farm didnt do anything today does someone know why it happend so sudden
  14. My iron farm all of a sudden stopped working? Can it be fixed soon?
  15. As always, bugs will be fixed as fast as humanly/Aikarly possible. :)
    Silken_thread and cadgamer101 like this.
  16. Same thing here, started on Sunday
  17. it seems latinoseb has the only working iron farm on utopia he also got an entcount of 378
  18. This is the first time I have had an issue with the villagers breeding out of control, /entc is now over 250, so there is some sort of issue (this is on utopia).
    Thanks.
  19. My entcount is at 186-187 thats all villagers. I still am not gettin more than 2 golems per hour
  20. Have you checked the villager cells to make sure no golems have spawned in them?