Break Up :,(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Jun 12, 2013.

1. From what I have been reading in your posts, you sir are egocentric. Meaning you believe that you are better than everyone around you. Personally I do not like you now that you have been saying that you are very rich.
  2. yep bro i know what your feelin here. i used to pet this cat who come in my backyard. yesterday my neighbor take the cat in his house turn out the cat live there. cat was cheatin on me get pets from own neighbor. i break up with this cat :(

[as serious as the rest of this thread]

EDIT i used kevdudeman advice and i got this cat to live with me now i pet the cat my neighbor hreaten to sue i say SUE ME 4 WAT U LOSSER [just like rocky balbo said]

EDIT thanks to kevdudeman my car was towed away
    samsimx, mba2012, Nole972 and 8 others like this.
  3. Alright man, I'll help a brotha out. See, since you so rich, what you gotta do is buy yo self a giant golden helicopter. Fly on down to this sista's house, and take her on a golden helicopta ride all around L.A. if this girl don't love you by this point, then buy her a diamond tricycle. She rollin' around in town like this, she'll think 'WOA I LUV DIS BOI WHO BUY ME THIS'

Alright, so if that golden vehicular transpotation ain't yo style, brotha kevdudeman got some other moves fo you to tryyy out. This sista love swimmin' pools? Ah, errybody does brotha, errybody. So invite this girllll on down to yo local swimmin' pool and show her yo super mario brotha's swimmin TROUSERS and she will love yo style.

If you don't happen to own no swimmin trousers, i got anotha plan for you. I heard they have lots of nice food in California. I'mma pass down my gramama recipe for secret surprise tuna fish sandwich, make her this, and she is gonna love you.

1 tuna
    1 bread

[as serious as the rest of this thread]
  4. well considering you are in 4th grade I doubt your "relationship" would've lasted much longer it's very (wish I could do all caps on that :p) rare when a kid finds a girl that he ends up marrying later almost never happens to be honest so my advise is just move on be a kid don't worry about what she does because you'll either have left her in the near future or vise versa for different reasons
  5. oh and as for the person above my last comment A: don't listen to him/her and B: that was the funniest thing I've read on the forums so far
    kevdudeman likes this.
  6. SPOILER ALERT man...

Anyways on the subject I have one thing to say then I walkin aways:

Pfft, kids these days, when I was in 5th grade guys didnt like girls...
  7. I've never cried during or after a movie, but I almost cried at the end of the Return of the King.
  8. So, I think I know where jcplugs gets her vocabulary from now...
  9. No, it's the other way around.

Jcplugs is always the answer, as you say.
  10. And this folks, concludes my elementary school years.
    brickstrike and Adderwolf71 like this.
  11. I am slowly getting wound up by this thread. No idea why... wait yes I do!
  12. You must of never seen Marley and Me ;_;
  13. All right. I made this one up, and it worked for me. I call it, "The Rylee" Rylee was a person I was in love with. Do These steps in order. And "she" is the person you like Step One. Do the most embarrasing thing ever to Noah in public in front of a ton of people and Kalli. Laughter is needed to win her back. Step Two, become great friends with her again. Step three, Once you are great friends, reveal your true feelings about her. Step four, tell her that it won't work, locking the door on any feelings she may have for you. Don't worry. It's part of the plan. It will drive her nuts. Step five. She goes nuts. Step six. Find the person she hates most in the world. (that is NOT the same gender as you) get her in on the plan. Start a fake relationship with this person she hates. (DO NOT TELL THE PERSON YOU LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP IS FAKE OR ELSE THIS WILL NOT WORK!) Step Seven. Have your first real "fight" with the girl in the fake relationship. Step Eight. End the fake relationship. Step nine. Find out the place she loves most in the world and make a day to meet there. Step 10 At the meeting, place roses and light candles everywhere and Write this whole thing down for her to read. Once she finishes, reading it, come out from hiding there. Step 11. She realizes she is standing under misletoe. (This next one is optional, but if you REALLY love her, do it. Optional step 12. Tell her to turn the paper over. On the back it reads, "Step 13. Hope she says yes." Before she can look back up at you, already be down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" (that's why it's optional because of age reasons. That, is how you win her back. From, Justice.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  14. ...

Cliched a bit dontcha think?

Honestly kid I'd forget about her if she's with him and ignores any move you make to get her back. Just stop trying, otherwise it shows your desperate, and then every relationship you have that ends like this, will make you tear yourself apart.
  15. Who dates in elementary school........ makes as much sense as minimoose
    jamesg003 and jacob5089 like this.
  16. Makes as much sense as Aikar not ruining the economy.
  17. or as much sense as talking fish with a robot uncle who turns the fish into a cyclone to fight crime with batman and robin, but ends up becoming filet fish but escapes chopped into pieces then reassembles and destroys the city of Narnia. and that kids is why we cant go to Narnia

18. You have to be really careful who you date; and maybe you and Kalli are just meant to be friends. But having a boyfriend or a girlfriend is not a need. It just helps build up relationships. Try being the best of friends with Kalli, and your relationship can be better. :)
  19. Marley and Me was sad at the end. After I watched it, my neighbors' golden lab somehow found it's way on our deck, and it looked just like Marley!
  20. If she's your true love then in the future she'll be obsessed with you.