Break Up :,(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Jun 12, 2013.

1. My reaction to this thread.
  2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemon_Party

:) Makes everything better.
  3. Hey guys what's going on in this threa-
  4. Wait im going into 7th grade dang i have to be mature *pouts*
  5. I'm in 8 and I still don't have a Girlfriend (Intentional) I don't believe in such things till I am 16 or so. Also Maybe try asking your parents for advice......
    cddm95ace, 5weety and mba2012 like this.

6. All of a sudden my signature seems so appropriate....
    :DDDDD
  7. Just get into video games and coding, with that be very smart. Remember to not attract attention. When people need you, (not as friends, just help and have no intentions of giving anything back) give them help, but have it backfire. It's soooo funny. Oh yeah and start watching Sgt. Frog you can guess who my favorite character is.
  8. Thats not really the best advice to give. Especially if someone is trying to get a girlfriend.

But honestly, demon, your 10 or what? You don't need a girlfriend until your like 16, actually scratch that, you don't even need a girlfriend until your like 25. Also, being rich and living in LA doesn't make the tiniest bit of different.
    PenguinDJ, BilboBaggins23 and joshmcf like this.
  9. I yeah.. Well It's fun!
  10. Honestly, I remember in 4th-5th grade when everyone was pressuring me to get a girlfriend. When I told them I didn't like anyone, they told me that they can just say they don't want to tell me. Thing is- everything I was saying was true, and it was the most annoying thing ever. I'm still not interested in dating, and I won't be until I'm like 17.

Also, I'm sure that girl has cooties.
    NINJATTILA and Choongjae like this.
  11. Most amazing way to end a post evar.
  12. This is probably what its all about, and what she is thinking.

Noah must bring her the best cookies.
  13. Wuts tis gotta do with cooties,cookies, and gum...
  14. If you knew what real dating was like, you would know that it revolves around cooties, cookies, and loads of gum.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Wuts cooties btw...
  16. Oh, god, you have no idea, you've probably caught them :eek:
  17. Nah it just proves that my super spy agent resources are legit :).

(If you are wondering what I'm talking about, page 3)
  18. That's going in my signature.
  19. This is the story of my high school life. When my friends ask 'who do you like?' i'm just like 'honestly, no-one at the moment' (I have lied once or twice about that, but when you tell your friends it honestly makes it worse, as they usually just 'wind you up' about it) but they don't take that for a answer, so they carry on asking and I don't say anyone. I don't really want I relationship in high school, they are good experience but we all know 99% of high school relationships don't last forever and high school relationships are always annoying in my opinion, it just complicates things when you have exams to revise for.
    Jakres, mba2012 and Adderwolf71 like this.