Break Up :,(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Jun 12, 2013.

1. In my school in 4th-5th grade people date rarely and talk to girls that they like them or something :/
  2. Bro, just stick to video games.
  3. Best advice given so far.
  4. Lol. I also like soccer and so does she
  5. image.jpg
  6. I have something to tell you. You most likely don't like her, as a person, but you like the IDEA of her, as in that you like what she does, and not who she is.
  7. Advice: just be yourself. Keep in contact with her, but not in a creepy way.

what my wall should now look like:

diploma_wall_sm.jpg
    mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  8. Your in 4/5th grade. You have 7 more years of non-college school. you have plenty of time so stop worrying about it now.
  9. i've been looking for Legit's Girl help thread...
  10. K guys so get ready for this... I told my super spy agent to go snooping around and this is what he found.

His sources are legit.
    talukegord and princebee like this.
  11. So do I Jacob from what you told me when you copied my skin and last pic "welcome to the dark side"
  12. I lost my old avatar :( I'm changing it ASAP
  13. :p lol it's fine I dont care :p
  14. Uh Oh, An Agent known as KahLett has discovered this...
    deathwebsite.PNG
  15. 1. Does he have a face?
    2. Does he shower?
    3. Does he have awesome Pokeymanz skills?
    4. Does his Pokeymanz bring all the trainers to the yard?
    5. Does he even lift?

If you answered yes to any of these then DINGDINGDING You have a winner!
    AllMyWut.
  16. 1. Does he play video games
    2. Is his IQ at least average or more
    3. Decepticon or Autobot?
    4. Does he Like Marvel comics
    5. Does he shower

Man im really picky Ill never get a boyfriend.... -_-
  17. To me - when I was in Pre-Junior high ... the way I got a lot of girls attentions was just to be myself ... be a little funny - but not weirdo funny ... be sociable and not reclusive in your studies.

Yes I didn't talk much in some classes cause I liked to focus, but once recess or gym or group activities came along - I talked to everyone around me.

And the thing was - I got their attention by being myself.

So that's how you should possibly approach this, just be yourself around her, don't try to change who you are just to 'fit' her liking.

If it doesn't work out - you have 'plenty' more years of schooling to find someone else.

Hope for the best - from ekl
  18. Also - does he carry a pack of gum? :3 ... everyone likes it if you have gum and can give them a piece :p
  19. These threads always make me glad I was born without emotions.