Break Up :,(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Careful though...if you become known as the kid who shares gum, people will ask you for gum for the rest of your school career XD
  2. My emotions... (I am letting out a big secret of mine) Have i ever cried about a movie: Normal answer i would say is no... but the truth is.. i have cried once... or twice... can't remember... but the one i did cry on... was harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1, When dobby died.... it was so sad!
  3. Dobby :.....(
  4. I Know right! i was So sad! I actually cried! I was like worse (beep) Director ever! <---- I'm only joking ;)
  5. Half the cast of Harry Potter dies in 7 part II.....meh. One house elf dies........cries for months XD
  6. I know that you might hate to hear this, but being in elementary school and its mindset, you might think that she likes you, but she doesn't, and you just think she does because that's the elementary school kid's mindset.
  7. 4th really :confused:. And you have a girl and/or want one?

Let me put it like this y do you need one?
  8. Wow.

i...
    i just don't know where to start with this thread

eeermgwad
  9. Cause girls is pretty.

Also society seems to think that you HAVE to have a boyfriend/girlfriend all the time.
  10. Exactly :p
  11. Fred... Don't forget fred :(... and Snape! Nuuuu
  12. Who cares bout dumbledoor! :p
  13. Ding ding ding. We have the answer. It gets especially annoying when you're the kind of person who hasn't a remote interest in dating. People will begin to put the pressure on soon, asking who you want to go out with and who you have a crush on, and etc. (and it doesn't help if you're gay, bi, asexual, etc.)
  14. Okay pretty but y u need one in 4th grade???

THAT'S RIGHT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMANE SILENT
  15. Any way I'm not saying anything is ring here just not 4th grade

I have one myself but I'm in 9th grade :p

I have one for a reason
  16. Well that sucks. Nothing of that sort happens really with my group of friends.

Erm…from my knowledge, relationships in elementary usually don't end well. Or last long. Or have a point. Honestly, what's the point of dating in elementary…?
  17. We all know the answer to that... ;)
  18. if you're in fourth grade and worrying about girls there is a problem. every girl at that age is boy crazy so you can pretty much pick from the litter since half the other boys havent even discovered other genders yet.

i recommend you focus on school and hitting puberty first tho
  19. I hope those weren't her exact words.... *shiver*
    big-eyeball.jpg
  20. wat.jpeg
    my reaction to this thread