Break Up :,(

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Or be nice :p)
    Anyway, he is like 11?(not aAmerican so I have no ideaHow many kids propose that young and masterming an evil scheme.)
  2. Not 11, 4th grade would be 9 or 10 xD
  3. Ladies love guys who are good at spelling. That might be it.

Just kidding. But seriously, I echo the opinion of every other person who says you are too young.
  4. Your too young to be dating....
  5. You Do realize I share An Account with my brother? He posted that.
  6. thats me : )
  7. Some of you may know, I am a 4th grade teacher in real life. It may be kind of 'cute', but having/wanting a girlfriend at your age is totally irrelevant. Boys like you should be focusing on having fun (Don't forget studying :D) instead of trying to impress a girl.
  8. I am a middle schooler so I feel your pain. There is a girl named Emma with that going on at my school. First off, as you get older girls don't go for swag, they go for smarts and kindness and stuff like that. Second, I don't date because of all the stupid drama in middle school. Wait for someone perfect, don't rush it. Third, from what I am tell you're a middle schooler so how likely is it you will make it past a relationship when people like you and I are still maturing? I know how you feel but my advice is to focus on school work and get good grades.
  9. Dude, dating in 7th grade is even iffy. 4th grade dating is a no no.
  10. Honestly. what is a fourth/fifth grader even going to do in a relationship? It's not like they can leave the house and say "Bye mom, I'm going on a date". The most you can do is probably talk about your friends and stuff on the playground.
    Olaf_C and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  11. Ok, I posted what I think is best for you but, I have revised it into a few simple and easy steps.
    Step 1) Be at least 12, closer to 13.
    Step 2) Talk about monkeys. If does not work, be silly.
    Step 3) Be friends.
    Step 4) Ask her out on a date.
    Step 5) ???
    Step 6) Profit.
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  12. In the great words of Thor, "I thought humans were more evolved than this."
  13. I'd wait until atleast 7th grade, because its a mess in 6th. Girls are dating Boys in th and are like "omg i luv you so much lets kiss lol" and then a kiss is nothing more but a crowd cheering you on.
    Olaf_C and jamesg003 like this.
  14. I agree with this and everything else but here is another tip. I hope I am not sounding like a nagging mother but here are a few things. First, like everyone I think 4th grade dating is incredibly dumb and you should at least wait till middle school but here are some other peaces of advice. You can't truely date until you're 16. It is kinda owkward when you go up to your mother and ask her for a ride for you and your gf to go to a romance movie. Until then the only point of dating is declaring that someone likes you. More of pride thing. Second, like I said earlier, focus on grades and if you can try to not date at all until you're an adult. That is my opinion but just don't get caught up in dating in general. (Pardon any misspelled words)
  15. I haven't had a real serious girlfriend yet and I am 14, I have no religious beliefs about "No love until marriage" or anything like that (not that there is anything wrong with that) but I just feel that it is better waiting for someone nice than trying to get with any fit girl who likes any fit boy. I like one girl in my class and I am pretty sure she likes me but I don't want to push it in case it pushes her away, I feel that is the best way as if you wait and you KNOW they like you back then you don't have to make a fool of yourself, if you are 9 you don't need a girlfriend anyway, you won't be able to do anything fun really and you don't need to have kids :p So..... You really don't need a girlfriend, just good friends.
  16. I am happy to say I have never been in a relationship, or ever even kissed anyone. :D
  17. and a follow to you!
  18. I am 16 and have no emotions :) It helps to learn to ignore emotions?
    And not to be rude but you are kinda young.: