BlinkyBinky's Photos

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by BlinkyBinky, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Lovely!
    I think the composition is very nice in every one of them. :)
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  2. You guys are great <3
    ShelLuser, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  3. Really good, I really like your close-ups but, for the photo's of longer distance, I've got a few tips to make them even better:

first thing:

there is something wrong with this image, the first time I saw it didn't I know whet that was, but after a little reserch in my head I remember: if you take a photo with a clearly viseble horizon, or better, an photo with a wide view, the photo will usually come out best with the horizon at 1/3 of your photo, from under or from above, or better, at the golden ratio ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio ) I beleve about 90% of the people do really LOVE things with that in it, no one know it from himselve though...

Something else I saw that could be even better with technique is this one, of corse, the first one does also count here, but there is something more importand going on, you havn't got something in a radius of about 4m in your camera, wich, indeed, gives it a really clear vieuw, wich might not make this picture the best example, but, you don't see that IRL, you do always see the ground or something, and, it usually works like that with photos aswell, you can better have like a fence, or a few leaves, or whatever, close to the camera, that gives a little more a "wow" feeling, it isn't something that works always, but, in my oppinion, it gives a little extra to a photo to make it look even better :)

as you can see, you did do both things right in this one, and I beleve it's your best one (out of the ones that aren't close-ups), isn't it :)
  4. Great advice! I'm not fond of those first two pictures because they were taken quickly while my sister and I were hiking.

I'm not sure what you mean by the golden ratio, but I understand your second point and try to incorporate it as much as I can.

5. If you take this line vertical, will this thing here mostly explains what I mean with that. the horizon sould in this teorie be at the point between a and b, so at the place the red and blue line meet. if it is above or beneth the middle is all up to what looks best, and, I wouldn't be too exact with this, but it's usually good to hold in you mind

and, here is a picture made by me, if you wonder..

BlinkyBinky likes this.
  6. As a fellow "hobby, posts pics to EMC for fun photographer" I love these!
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  7. Amazing, as always! :D
    luckycordel and BlinkyBinky like this.
  8. These are so pretty! I especially like the one of the moon. Cameras never seem to work for me when it comes to moons... ._.
    607 and BlinkyBinky like this.
  9. I think because it's the super moon, it made it easier on me lol
    FluffeMarshmallo and 607 like this.
  10. When i was coming home the day after that, I had the best picture but no where to pull over at 8pm on a 80km speed road haha.
    607 and BlinkyBinky like this.
  11. (Another)

Lomax70 likes this.
  12. Huh, it doesn't look round. :confused:
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  13. It isn't ;-)
    607 likes this.
  14. I thought it was square...?...
    Oh wait... too much minecraft...
    Jelle68, BlinkyBinky and 607 like this.

15. I figured out how to enable the viewfinder on my camera, but I actually have no clue how to use it
    Lomax70, UltiPig and 607 like this.
  16. I never knew about this thread. These are some nice photos! I am looking forward to seeing more :)
    BlinkyBinky likes this.