Ask Me Anything!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 607, Aug 10, 2016.

?

Did you make an introduction thread in your first week after joining?

Yes. 5 vote(s) 29.4%
No. 12 vote(s) 70.6%
    • Who is/are your favorite staff member(s)* on EMC?
    • What is/are your most memorable moment(s) on EMC?
    * = Any official EMC staff members (moderators, developers, senior staff or admins)

EDIT: I asked the same things to SoulPunisher
    607 likes this.
  1. Favorite mob? (notice I said mob... not sheep or pig. :p)
  2. Ah, I thought of another question; what are some things you like to do in your spare time (=not school/sleeping)? :)
    607 likes this.
  3. Hm... I don't really have favourite staff as I think all people I'm seeing do their duty quite well... I could look through the staff list though, and think of who I like most at the moment, I suppose?...
    I'd say Hashhog, then, he's a really nice person (but so are more in the staff list ;)) and I love his writing style.

My most memorable moments: one of them is the Christmas event in... 2014, I think, with the big tree and the dining table. We could request chests under the tree to give presents to certain people. I went there with Alice and born_ego. All three of us had a good time.
    And secondly, the Big Birthday Event Part 1, which happened very recently so you probably remember that well, I went there with Dufne and had a great time.

You mean Minecraft mob, right? Pig.
    Dufne and nltimv like this.
  4. That's a lovely question!
    I feel like answering it now but I want to shave first, as I believe I haven't shaved in two days and it feels weird.
    Be right back :p

Well, first off, something that could be expected: gaming!!! :D
    If I fill in a survey where it asks me about my gaming habits and there are options like "2 hours or less per week" "2-5 hours per week" "5-8 hours per week" for me the appropriate answer is always "x hours or more" :p
    As to what platforms, I'm mostly a fan of Nintendo. I've got a GBC, a GBA SP Tribal Edition, an N64, a Wii and a Wii U, with of course many games for each system. I spend quite some time gaming every day :3

I also like making videos for YouTube, but outside of summer vacatio I don't have a whole lot of time for that, unfortunately.

One of my biggest passions is piano, as you'll probably know from my thread here.
    I play quite a bit every day, often playing themes I already know, sometimes learning new stuff.

And then, perhaps slightly more surprisingly, I actually really like doing stuff with friends.
    I'm trying to meet up with friends more often now, but when school starts I might have trouble doing it again. I do really like it, though. I'm not a big fan of watching movies or playing video games together, I prefer things like talking, playing board games, going for a walk outside, or... cuddling. :3
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Coffee or tea? Or both!
    Ok serious question time - Brooklyn pizza crust, or the Chicago deep dish heresy?

My ability to be close friends with you hangs on one of these answers.... ;) :p
    607 likes this.
  6. Why are bubbles round?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Tea! I don't ever want to get started on coffee, I'm afraid I'll grow dependent on it :p
    I like tea, though, even though I only really drink it when with friends.

I... I wouldn't know what either Brooklyn pizza crust or Chicago deep dish heresy is... :oops:
    Hm... not too sure.
    TomvanWijnen and khixan like this.
  8. I like both coffee and tea, and can get a little silly over both with stuff like FTGFOP (far too good for ordinary people - not what it really means, google it lol).
    I cannot comprehend. The Netherlands doesn't have pizza? :confused: Wait a second, I could become a billionaire if I moved there and opened a shop... ;)
    The "deep dish heresy" is because they dare to call it pizza. It's a bloody casserole that sometimes has pizza like toppings.
    607 likes this.
  9. Oh, of course we have pizza :p
    Aaah, I think I understand your question now. They were two types of crusts for pizza.
    Okay, I have no idea, how would I know what crusts are like in Chicago or Brooklyn? :p
    I prefer the crust in the Netherlands above the crust in Italy, though, as Italian pizzas are very thin. Our crusts are not as thin, but still thinner than American Pizzas, I think.
    khixan likes this.