Ask Me Anything!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 607, Aug 10, 2016.

?

Did you make an introduction thread in your first week after joining?

Yes. 5 vote(s) 29.4%
No. 12 vote(s) 70.6%
  1. Boats?
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Never heard that one before. The more you know.
    I'm assuming this is a joke about Dutch cuisine. In which case I better be riding a bicycle while I drink the wine and eat the cheese (this concept of eating cheese without anything to go with it is alien to me).
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Nah, it's an Internet based comment... "Do you want some cheese to go with that w(h)ine?" :p

Totally out of place here, I'll admit. The smp8 guys above made me do it </lame excuse> :)
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. How did you get the name 607..? :rolleyes:

Also, are you going on holidays anywhere this year? (if you know)

And, be more active again, especially when I'm online! Wait um that not a question... Ah; be more active again, especually when I'm online? Does that work? :p

And last, for now, how has your day been so far? :)
    AyanamiKun, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  5. Yay, more questions! :D
    I think I'm going to answer some now and save the rest for later today ;)

Hm... cuddling and holding hands :p
    I'm not sure what a vacation getaway is... If it's a place to be, away from home... born_ego's home, I guess? (a friend of mine) I mean, I like the Netherlands, and if I'm at born_ego's, I'm away from my family but yet I can cycle home within 20 minutes, so if I need something, that's no problem. And he has a nice place, with nice parents and a very nice dog and an also nice but slightly naughty cat.
    I don't like Halloween traditions. Luckily, where I live they aren't practiced. We've got Sint-Maarten here instead, where children go to people's houses with self-made paper lanterns and sing traditional songs to receive candy.
    Here's a picture from Wikimedia:
    It's only done by kids in elementary school, though, so I'm counted out :c
    SkeleTin007 and AyanamiKun like this.
  6. I can't tell anyone but Alice and Rhy, I've agreed to the terms and conditions :p
    You are the only Dufne I know, but if I knew more you'd probably still be my favourite :3
    I was expecting that as one of the guesses people would take, but it is not it, because I already answered this question to SoulPunisher!
    I could perhaps tell you too if you want, but I assume you don't really want to know the details, and I definitely shouldn't share them publicly, I think :p
    Phew, that seems tough. I'm not really good at killing either animals or people, but animals seem easier to do. So if my worst enemy is in fact human, I'd try to kill the endangered animal.
    ... but in reality, I probably wouldn't do anything. I'd run away and try to convince myself I'm not responsible, and I'd make up excuses.
    Yeah, got to be honest here.
    Hm, I guess I should find something that contains a lot of different nutrients... actually, I think, without having done any good research, I'd go with a fruit mix. Got to get those sugars and vitamins, after all.
    Hm... in a way, I sometimes feel like I am. On the other hand though, I'm quite sure the accounts "607" and "Hashhog" are being operated from two different locations physically. So it's a tough one.
    Perhaps we can set up some sort of experiment to find out scientifically.

Hm, this is hard because I don't know all too much about my country compared to other countries.
    My least favourite thing would probably be the people. And I don't mean all people, I know many many great Dutch people, but I'm not fond of what I see as the stereotypical Dutch person.
    I haven't ever lived anywhere else, though, so perhaps the mainstream people are not to be too fond of in most countries.
    My favourite thing seems more difficult... I think I like the educational system. It's not perfect, but it's much better than most alternatives I've seen.

I'm really enjoying answering these questions!
    I know I haven't gone through all of them yet, but I want to save up some :p
    khixan, AyanamiKun, Dufne and 3 others like this.
  7. What country would you most like to go to in the future?
    What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  8. Um... how do you mean? :p I guess...?
    Ha, that's it, 5k has been sent your way!
    This year? As in, in the rest of 1960? Uh... 2016? Probably not, already went to Ede and Vlissingen this summer, and in breaks during school we usually stay home. (plus, I need to do school stuff in those vacations, probably...)
    Hm, still not really a question. I can answer it, though. In-game you mean? But what to do? Talk to people, I guess, but when I get on there are often not really people I know on. Perhaps I should get on later on in the day.
    Okay, I guess. Feeling good. :)
    I'd say "The Netherlands", but you probably want a different country here :p
    Hm... I really wouldn't know :p Germany? The UK? Let me just stay here, please :p (so many tongue faces :P
    Now, without school, me wanting to get stuff done and hating getting out of bed after other family members do (with the exception of my brother, he's no problem).
    When there's school, me wanting to get to school.
    I don't really ever have any trouble getting out of bed, as I only really sleep because I have to, I'd rather be doing stuff.
  9. Hi 607. What is the distance to the next galaxy from ours?.
  10. Hey, before everyone heads to SoulPunisher's (or after, I don't mind ;)), are there any more questions? :3

I wouldn't know, and that's not a personal question, so I'm not going to try find out.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  11. As Soul's bumping his, too... here we go, I guess :rolleyes:
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. how did u discover emc, and what kept u 2 stay? ^.^

imma do dual-question! :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Huh, I thought I posted in the wrong thread before, but apparently not :confused:
    Oh well :p It's confusing that Soul's thread has the exact same title in the url :rolleyes:

Ha, I've got quite a unique "How I found EMC", I think, I've certainly never heard it elsewhere. I was using the Minecraft Achievement Generator, probably for my brother's world.
    The Minecraft Achievement Generator (at least, that version of it) doesn't exist anymore, but back then it was partnered with EmpireMinecraft. So, once, I was creating an achievement, and wanted to check out the homepage. But I misclicked, and got onto the EmpireMinecraft homepage. At first I thought "Ho, this is not where I want to go" but then I saw the post about the Empire Firework (the first promo!!), which seemed really interesting to me.
    I read some more, and figured I'd create an account, because well, why not? At that time I was creating accounts all over the place, with the same bad password for every single one of them. Surprised nobody ever got access to my accounts :p
    I found some cool threads and got to know some cool people, and when I accidentally downgraded to 1.4 and didn't want to go to the hassle of installing the latest snapshot again, I figured I'd try the EMC server. And I liked it.
    I had fun on the server and made some friends, but after a few months all my friends had left, and the server had lost my interest. So I left. I said to myself though that I'd still keep voting until the end of the month, as the first ever voting contest was going on.
    When, about a week later, I figured I'd log into the EMC forums one more time, I noticed I had gotten a PM, from AlexChance. I had won one of the two Voter's Blocks. At first, I said he should perhaps give it to somebody else, as I wasn't playing anymore. But I really wanted to check it out, and I did.
    I had fun again, and decided to stay. I lost my Voter's Block somehow, but oh well... at least I was back!
    I then got friends with AliceF3 (now AliceTheFox) and Palmsugar, and I've been making new friends ever since. And that is what's making me stay.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  14. Do you have a love monkey?
    Dufne likes this.
  15. A what?
  16. :I
  17. I'd like to answer your question (I think), but I can't really if I don't know what you're talking about... :/
  18. He means a girlfriend :p
  19. Ah, thanks, I think I know what that means :p
    In that case:
    No.
    (Hm, I expected a more extensive answer)
  20. I'm heading to bed now, but I wouldn't mind some more questions over-night! :)