Arbor Day 2015 - Plant A Tree!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by RainbowChin, Apr 22, 2015.

1. It's nice to see a promo of this sort on Earth Day (even if it was meant for Arbor Day :p), which I consider something that really needs to get more publicity. Plant on, people! Thanks, Chin.
    607, ShelLuser and crystaldragon13 like this.
  2. I'm not surprised there are people whining and crying about this promo, or that this day gets recognition, and some other holidays don't. There will always be someone who gets offended about anything the staff does for us, like what they do isn't enough. Honestly, the staff doesn't owe us anything, and don't have to do anything special for us. But they do, and all some people can do instead of saying thanks, and keeping their negativity to themselves, is to complain about it! This selfishness makes me so upset, and embarrassed for those that act this way. Why can't you just be grateful that the staff does cool stuff for us?

Okay, now that the fire is out of my blood, I want to say thank you to all the staff that do what they do to make EMC an amazing place. For the 3+ years I've been here, all I can say is good things about this server, and its staff.
  3. Hahahahahahahahahha all I can do is laugh xD. Word of advice: don't try and tell me what happens in my country. It has had no mention by anyone, not the news or anything. So next time, don't try to think you know what it's like in my country from Wikipedia. You're not in my country so don't try to be (if you were I would leave anyway), bud.
  4. Your free present has displeased me! How dare you try to give me a gift which I am in no way required to accept? How dare you, madam?!!?
  5. Smp7 we throw them into lava to unite the natural nether and the natural overworld because... nature yo :D
    crystaldragon13 likes this.

6. Dude! *stands up clapping 'til mai hands hurt* So well said. :)
    WookieCry and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. Please remember to keep the posts civil. I would hate to have to prune from this branch of the forums.
  8. That was clever ;)

Sorry ShelLuser, but I think I'd prefer naturally growing a tree, instead of assembling one. I'm sure it'll work better that way ;)
  9. Aww, I've been censored...
  10. Howdy, Ho guys! It's Diamond Supporter HelloKittyRo. I just wanna ask you guys a huge favor! On Friday night, (This Friday) there will be an Earth Day celebration! My favor is, would you guys like to come? Do /smp2 then do /v HelloKittyRo. It will be 5:00-5:30. Please leave a reply if you have any questions.
    Your Friend,
    DIAMOND SUPPORTER HelloKittyRo
  11. Very nice, FaithCrafter. But heres something else that mazy blow your mind-
    A Kitty in a box and a person stuffed inside there too. Lol. I'm joking. But not about the Kitty and the person.
  12. Hey guys! Just if you come to the Earth Day thing you get a special surprise...file:///Users/rosie/Desktop/th-18.jpeg
    file:///Users/rosie/Desktop/2015-04-23_07.23.45.png
  13. That's a directory btw

14. aaawwww :oops: MrSocks we wuz bein' good. and ... That was very clever of you. XD
    Gawadrolt and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. Chopping wood to make my log towers deforestation at it's finest!
  16. It's just gonna get griefed...
  17. Maybe it will, but it's the thought that counts. :)
    ShelLuser and Gawadrolt like this.
  18. Can we get some Aussie holidays... Instead of ... Nebraska ...
    huckleberry24 likes this.