Arbor Day 2015 - Plant A Tree!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by RainbowChin, Apr 22, 2015.

1. should have renamed them so when you cut the tree down you got the sapling back.
  2. The message of both Earth Day and Arbor Day is to respect and honor nature, so I think getting it back when you cut it down would defeat the purpose slightly:D
  3. Rainbowchin you're Promotastic! We love you!
  4. First of all, I want to express my gratitude to the EMC team for these promo items. It has allowed me, a dirt poor and very casual gamer, to enjoy some of the top end enchantments which makes my limited time in game much more enjoyable and efficient. For as long as my Freedom Blade is lasting, I won't have to craft a new sword for quite a while. ;D

That said, only ONE sapling? For Arbor Day? Give us a whole stack of saplings. We don't plant trees, we plant FORESTS, baby! LOL ;D

Again, BIG THANKS to the EMC team for all that you do! Peace! ;D
  5. I wonder what sapling I'll get. Is it random or do you get to choose?
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  6. You get to choose oak, birch, or spruce. One of those three.
  7. Not everything is meant for personal gain.

I appreciate this promo and it has a beautiful meaning behind it : ).
  8. Might have to plant one in the secret garden I may build :3

Happy Arbor Day everyone ^_^
  9. For anyone upset that this was a normal item, we aren't making specially coded things for every day but we wanted to acknowledge earth and arbor day. So go out and plant a tree to fill our pixelated lungs with some ID:0 blocks =)

Edit: if anyone still had a problem with it, don't blame rainbow. I set up the promo retrieval last night and they helped out by making the post. If you want to complain about someones lack of shiny creations, it would be me
  10. AW YEAH

NEBRASKAN HOLIDAY

Earth Day's pretty cool, too, I guess.
  11. planted mine out side my build i am working on. hi.png
  12. Yeah I know, it is crazy. Something as small as the earth gets a promo yet a small country that is just a piece of the earth doesn't #Ridiculous
  13. Neat little promo idea, kind of nice to see the beauty behind it rather than just getting a ton of shiny promos! :)
  14. Am I a bad person for stuffing my sapling in a flowerpot... underground?
    Philovanrood, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  15. What the heck is arbor day? ._.
    ShelLuser and Gawadrolt like this.
  16. A day for tree huggers to gather.
  17. J. Sterling Morton from Detroit and his wife were a lover of nature. Gawadrolt is a lover of nature too. Tree, meet natural (ignore that this is in town) nether pool of lava. XD

nah, its in some dirt right? Just water it regularly so it doesn't die

Edit: my neighbor loves nature too, you can see his trees in the background... erm... in the nether.
    clan23, Drmadfate, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  18. On Earth Day... May the Forest Be With You. :D
  19. 9 times out of 10 I don't comment but on this one it was a waste of developers time when we are still not on a true 1.8 server. Give em trees that'll keep em happy said no one ever
  20. I've sent the payment and mailing fee, I expect my tree within 2-3 business days.