Anti-Griefing Update! 8/15/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no u
  2. I suppose it's not the worst implementation of a feature. The shop world, were I to wager a guess, holds that title. That place is an unorganized treasure chest of dirt.

But, for real, it turned the wilderness into town.

"Come play my server bois, we have 72 versions of town."
    - DEnnis the Menace, 2016.
  3. A small follow up post because there was recently a post about staff closing threads without cause and this was reported to get more info from staff. So obliging with this after I investigated in our logs.

This thread was posted on 3+ years after it's original release with a comment from a player. It was then reported by other players (plural) who felt the 'necro-bump' of the thread was unnecessary and would lead to confusion as things may have changed since with the way it worked. Staff then closed the thread based on the age since last relevant past in order to keep the forums current and prevent confusion, as they were in agreement with the reporters of the bump post.

So yeah. If you ever want more info about why something was closed, you can always ask. It may take a bit of digging and time, but we have logs and we communicate when something like this extra info helps some of you be more at ease. More questions? You can also message me directly.

-end thread-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.