Another Chance on the Empire

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He is already here as mrlegitaslegit and now rules emc, silly sheep.
  2. Lets hope it's not at the same time as SillyWhiteMage's. Those two did not get along.
  3. lol haro xD arent you banned? or did you already appeal?
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  4. :/
    Aw hell nahhh.

Jk..

But seriously... If he wants to come back, he should be allowed to. EVERYONE deserves another chance. :)
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  5. I forgot why SillyWhiteMage was banned and I just did /p on them.. Apparently, they last voted 42 years before they joined EMC.. xD
    mba2012, 607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. *mayor on phone*

What the city has a new museum? Better release the prisoners so they can enjoy it!
    Gawadrolt, 72Volt, PenguinDJ and 20 others like this.
  7. I remember sillywhitemage. I kind of hope she/he can come back and post stuff on the forums again.
  8. shh..
    Mirr0rr and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  9. So...this is Gotham City and Arkham?
    Gawadrolt, Gadget_AD, mba2012 and 5 others like this.
  10. .. is now.
    Gawadrolt, Gadget_AD, mba2012 and 5 others like this.
  11. What if the person appealing has already appealed at least once?
  12. We've let all the prisoners out on good behavior....:p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. It would seem that it is just 'banned in general' and they look at your case like a parole board. They hear your case and then decide if you have behaved well enough while in internet prison to be released to the public once again. (make sure you pronounce that aGAIN, or it wont sound like how I typed it)

nuuuuuuuuuuuu!
  14. Curse you work computer and your inability to display Imgur links! *shakes fists*
  15. First off, it was to demote him. Second, that information should not be shared. Did you even read rainbowchin ' s post?
    wisepsn, ISMOOCH and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. This is one of the best updates I have ever seen from the empire. Bravo EMC staff, I guess I should have never even doubted you. :)
    bloodra1n likes this.
  17. Can I be Bat- *Wait* Battmeghs probably deserves to be batman..
    Torian42 likes this.
  18. PenguinDJ, ISMOOCH, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.