Another Chance on the Empire

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see where you're going with this, but feel that "previous staff" should be defended in this. I was the guy who pushed two times to give soul more chances and actually had to convince other staff it was a good idea.

Please don't try and spread information that may damage any reputations without the full story.
    Gawadrolt, bonzd67, 72Volt and 8 others like this.
  2. Going off of this. One instance should not be a reason to discredit EVERYTHING certain people may/may-not have done. The EMC staff is not trying to do that because many ex-staff did AMAZING things during their time.

Edit: trying to keep it general
  3. ^100 percent true

Also like to point out there more than to soul's case than most of you know than 2nd hand knowledge or biased outputs and prolly will never know full extend of his case. What ICC did in the past was right course, I believe and thought he learned from his mistakes. Which in the end soul didn't choose to behave better but slander & insult fellow emc staff and Emc members once again.
    adondrabkin likes this.
  4. I wasn't trying to point fingers at specific people but thanks for as usual bending what I say out of proportion. I didn't specifically say "IcecreamCow banned him because _____" It's pretty obvious given that CURRENT STAFF unbanned him and are giving him another chance, THEY didn't put the reason. If I wanted to damage reputation I would have said specific people.
  5. I'm sorry you feel this way and I'm not here to argue with you or anyone, but I do understand what you were trying to get at and still feel it was right to point out that just because previous staff members did a certain action, doesn't mean it was incorrect.

Even if you didn't mean that, the wording did imply it, and didn't want anyone to get a bad name that didn't deserve it is all.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
  6. Well before this gets nasty...

Everyone that was ever banned was by iSmooch.

There... now the only person who was wrong was me, and I will admit there are some people who can learn to behave better :D

Now that that is cleared up.

Lets get back to seeing the unbanned players :)
  7. Hey Guys im here on behalf of my friend obruce126. I see him everyday and once I seen this post I talked to him and he went to log onto the forums but he is banned from the forums. So he dosent really know what to do so if someone could guide me in this so I can tell him what to do or if some of the staff could let him back on the site to appeal that would be great :)
  8. :)
    jkjkjk182, 607, jrm531 and 2 others like this.
  9. Lol I'm just gonna say that some members who DID get banned should really not get a second a chance cause that's a really stupid idea. Just being honest.
  10. That's where the majority vote from staff comes in, it's not as if they're running into a prison and blowing all the doors off, letting everyone go free. I'm sure there's been people they had to deny. :)
    PenguinDJ, 607, sonicol1 and 2 others like this.
  11. So does this mean Rob will have his items returned?
    Pab10S likes this.
  12. While that would be awesome, I doubt Staff can do that since people would rage that it's not fair he didn't get purged and they did :/
  13. And if I recall correctly, I wasn't given 'loads' of chances. I got banned and appealed, and then I got banned again. So 'too many chances' meant 'one'. P.S if the staff member who banned me never got demoted, I never would have appealed.
  14. Strictly speaking, it's 2. Your first chance would be first joining the server and your second chance after the appeal.
  15. That's not even a chance, its just a player joining a server.. not much of a chance there. :p
    SoulPunisher and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. It is your first chance of the server to follow the rules and be a good member.
    Hence why, when you appeal, it is called your Second Chance, because that's what it is.
    There needs to be a first chance for there to be a second one lol.
  17. Are the staff just getting started with the unbans? We shall find out!
  18. I've always gotten confused over this xD I don't know why, but my brain hates these kinds of things :p
    RainbowChin likes this.
  19. No my friend says as soon as he logs in as soon as he goes to press any button including the logout button it says he doesn't have permission to do this.
  20. The same quote applies :p
    jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.