[450k Giveaway] I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sideshowallie, Oct 5, 2014.

1. 49 please.
    It is always sad to see an EMC player go :(
  2. 32.
    Have fun wherever your new adventures take you!
  3. I'll throw my hat into the ring number 70 :D
  4. Farewell Sideshow. While I never got know you personally I knew you from a distance from posts and noticing the general chat. I wish great luck with your endevours outside of the minecraft realm and also welcome you to the places that I call 'Earth'. It is truly great out there and hope to bump into you someday as you seem like a lovely person to meet.

I don't want to take part in your draw, as that isn't the point of what leaving means. Instead I hope that you do continue to keep playing minecraft and attempt to find a new place that has that sparkle. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Hope to see you around and if not, farewell, goodluck, goodbye and hope your life is full of joy and good times to come. :)
  5. 99 Please and Farewell my Friend. You will be missed!
  6. Hi. I don't know you, but sorry to see you go. Have you tried other smp's? There's a lot of us on smp1 that would love to have, well really anyone who just wants to get along and have a good time, and we are very active in chat. We would love if you came around some time and tried to renew some interest in EMC. It's not too late to hide all this money with an alt and cancel the giveaway. :D or maybe start fresh.
    I felt the same as you my first few months (I know you're older than me), but just like irl I had to find my crowd within the crowd. I wasn't best friends with everyone, just the people who want to be best friends with everyone.

However if you insist upon this terrible idea, and start living IRL :p....I'll take 16, please?
  7. 86 please :)
    bye :/
  8. 86 please!
    I'm sad, another 1000 day club member is leaving :(
    I only have talked to you once or twice but honestly just hearing about members leaveing makes me somewhat sad even if they leave for a good reason such as collage.
    but I hope you live a great and happy life and best of luck!
  9. Number 98 please.

I am very sad to see you leave. Your absence will most certainly hurt the community. I never got to know you, I think I have only spoken to you once a matter of fact.
    Are you on steam? :3
  10. 22 please :D
    If that's taken, any number will do :)
  11. 34 please
    Thanks for being so generous doing a giveaway like this! As mentioned many times throughout this thread, it will be sad to see another player leave EMC. I wish you the best of luck on any other games you play Sideshowallie :)
  12. Sad to see you go. I'll take 61 please :)
  13. Just saw that that's taken - so either 2 or any other number please
    Hopefully you return one day :D
    607 likes this.
  14. 40, The Empire has forever lost one of it's elders.
  15. 31. You will be greatly missed! :(
  16. Sorry to see you go :(
    Could I have 38? If that's taken, I'll have any number,