[450k Giveaway] I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sideshowallie, Oct 5, 2014.

1. im new. so cant say much but hope what ever game or other hobby moves into your heart an time brings u much happiness (97)
    607 likes this.
  2. 48.. I hope you come visit us every now and then.. See you somewhere in the world :)
  3. 10 plse... sorry to see u go :(
  4. I would like 57, please
  5. Sad to see you leave :(
    37 please.
  6. 42
    I was in a similar position once, loosing alot of my work, due to the fact that I didnt really now about the derilict changes as I was in a little break back than. I reacted the same way, loosing interest in EMC and so on. But I learned from other games and it was true in this game too, you should never believe that you will never play a game you lost interest in. Thats why for my part Id never give away anything from what I have. I dont think it would hurt so much in MC though, since starting at 0 is part of the fun.
    Anyway I came back since I now had the oportunity to permanently save my res and with this I feel a lot more motivated to build up something valuable.

About the thing working on your own. I noticed this statement from quite a few people. Mostly in combination with "Noone ever comes to my res". When I ask what unique thing is at your res? They start arguing they got a shop! or a dropparty room! or well maybe just a house. And they dont list themselves either so they dont seem to be very interesting in a unique way. So why would anybody go there? There a hundreds of shops, parcours and drop party rooms. But making something interesting like a little adventure map is only part 1!

You wont have many sustained visits, when you never go out yourself to someone elses res. And with go out I mean like visit like 10 res a day and talk to their owner. (No one on? Than it doesnt count) Many people gladly accept invites as well. Though I sometimes feel a bit show offy, it still has the effectm someone comes by to talk to.

By now I have so many visits and request, that I have trouble concentrating on building. And I am not even back 1 month after almost 2 years break. So building up such a social network doesnt even take a month! (My building skills might be of help, but hack everyone should have something interesting!)
    Pab10S and 607 like this.
  7. Huh?
  8. 25 please and sory to see you leave i didnt personally know you but anyone over 1000 days is cool in my book
  9. 74. Sad to see you go.:(
  10. This is the best ninja'd I've ever seen. Both with the same number!:eek:
    607 likes this.
  11. I vote ShalomOut's counts, because it's a longer post :p
  12. I am sorry to see you go, But maybe all you need is a small break from Minecraft and not play any games for a few weeks, or play some xbox. I have got board of minecraft several times, and some time away got me back into it. Hope to see you around in the Future, or atleast still talking on the forums.

Could i have number 10 if its still open, if now any other open number Thanks,

Again Sad to see you go, as you are one of the old EMC Members, not many around now.
    Hope you enjoy your life from here, where ever it takes you, if you end up playing different games or not playing any at all, I wish you the nest of Luck,

~Finchy
  13. you have no idea how many things I would lose if it worked like that
  14. True.
  15. My name is karatekick2001, not karatekock200148 :p He spelled my username wrong in the list :)
    607 likes this.
  16. What was your first build? Any open number please.
  17. I'd like number 54 or 64 or 16 or 42 please, in that order if they're taken.

Thanks!
  18. Sad to see you go. :(
    Number 39 please (if taken, any number would be ok, but it'd suck because I read the whole thread lol).
    607 likes this.
  19. Really man, he even said in the post it's not an AMA. But in my case, I'll request 83 please :D
    Thanks for your service wallie, I wish people here began to understand the value of people who have been on for 1000+ days, who you are shouldn't be measured by rupee count but of what you said and what you did here, I never knew you very well but I can tell you have sincere reasons for leaving, thanks for your time on EMC. :)
    sideshowallie likes this.
  20. I don't really know you (I haven't been here for like a year), but losing players from communities is never fun :(

Enjoy life away from the computer!

I'd like #31, so if I win, I can add it to my own sum of money for my own little fare-well party :p
    607 likes this.