[450k Giveaway] I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sideshowallie, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Oops :confused:. When I was reading it, I read AMA.
  2. 72, I don't really know you, but it is always sad to see EMC veterans leaving EMC ; - ; you will be missed my camrade.
  3. Yeah, I know exactly what this is like. My 1k day was a couple days ago, and I'm just not feeling the same as when I joined. I might actually leave the server, two.
  4. Thanks for all the goodbye wishes guys, I've updated the spoiler so I suggest you check to see if your name is there!
  5. Thanks xD
  6. Seems all numbers are taken and that's okay

I'm always sad to see a player leave. I hope you find what you're looking for out there. And if not EMC will be here if you want to return.
  7. Not really, there are a lot of numbers still available! According to the list in the OP, the following numbers are still up for grabs:
    5 12 18 30 43 44 45 46 51 53 58 59 60 62 63 65 66 67 68 69 71 76 79 80 82 84 85 87 91 92 94 95
    607 and FirstJugBurgerz like this.
  8. Well I've changed the spoiler in the OP so you can identify unused numbers ;)
    607 likes this.
  9. Ill take 12 please
  10. Bumpity. I'd like to fill up those few numbers left :)

11. When I posted that all the numbers were filled

I'll take 44 please

If I win all my winnings will be used in my 200 day giveaway
  12. 18 thnx. gl hf with lyfe
    Hasorko likes this.
  13. Not gonna enter in the giveaway, just gonna say goodbye. Goodbye, fellow EMC-player :(
    sideshowallie likes this.
  14. All taken numbers. I hope you choose another number and win, so you can please share a bit with me. ^.^
    I will choose 67!
    I'd be sad you're leaving, but honestly I'm sure you will find other great and fun things to do with your time! I do hope you get a craving for Minecraft again in the future and come back. That's what happened to me (this is twice now. :p) It's not really Minecraft either, mostly just EMC.
    607, snow_freak and sideshowallie like this.
  15. 59 then :S
  16. Wow, I'm impressed that you went through and warned all of those people! Far more dedication than I was going to put in :oops:.

And thanks, while I doubt that I will end up interested in MC again, you never know (me having come a back a few times too), especially if Microsoft begins to make far more ground than Mojang was.
    607 likes this.
  17. Sorry about that, fix'd!
    607 likes this.
  18. I would draw you a complicated chart, but suffice to say I now have a chance of getting some of the earnings if one of them wins. :p Though I suppose you probably will just redraw numbers that don't hit anyone and perhaps I underestimated the generosity of anyone I warned.

And I'm sure Microsoft will do great things with the game if it's anything like Age of Empires.
    sideshowallie likes this.