[450k Giveaway] I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sideshowallie, Oct 5, 2014.

1. 2, adondrabkin
    I too at one point almost quit. I only went on to renew my res. I am starting to play again though.
  2. 27 please, always sad to see people go.
  3. Actually 22 please
  4. I have already asked for this number, please choose another :)
  5. No...bai ;_;
    I don't really know what other people's numbers are because they're not always updated, so I'll just take any random number available, thanks :)
    :(
  6. Mi nombre es karatekick2001, no es karatekick200148 :D
  7. I wish the best luck for you!

Number 36 please.
  8. Twenty :) sad to see you go, 1000 days is a long time...
  9. Ah i dont know you personally but from 1000 days you seem like one of the many eedicated players on EMC.

Number 72 please, ive been working on a huge project to add more excitement and time eaters to SMP3... This money would take me a huge step closer to finishing this limitless project. Thanks for the giveaway.
  10. i honestly dont care about money so posting here for that is not my intention. that is great you have had a great time on emc and there are always times where we all lose interest or just get burnt out on the game. like just_five_fun said you should store away some of the valuables or just items in general you think you would possibly need in case there comes a day when you decide it would be fun to jump on the server to hang out with us. good luck with wherever life takes you and stop by when you have the chance. 73 just for participating
    607 likes this.
  11. Well I suddenly feel very bad that I managed to never meet you, even though you were an active member from around the same time I joined, and on the same server, too. Oh well, curse missed opportunities, right? I just wanted to say that you seem like a cool guy and I wish I had met you earlier, but since I didn't, I'll just say goodbye, and good luck to you, sir. And no, I'm not picking a number; I wouldn't have won anyway.
  12. 42 please

Your goodbye message is very touching. I hope you find some other game or hobby that sparks your interest, you seem like such a good person.
    607 likes this.
  13. 73 please

Even though I never really knew you, you will be missed :( good luck in the future
  14. 25 please, if it hasn't been take (if it has then 66). Have fun with what you chose to do. It will be sad that you have left, your res's always look so good.
  15. It's sad to see you go, maybe you will resee that "sparkle" and come back. Best of luck to you in whatever you do, and thanks for the giveaway!
    Could I have #3 plz?
    If that's taken I'll take the lowest # still available.
  16. goodbye. im happy you had fun playing while you did.
  17. 16 please.
    Sad to see you leave, good luck on whatever you're doing next!