[450k Giveaway] I'm Leaving

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sideshowallie, Oct 5, 2014.

1. 56, and who knows maybe when we switch to 1.8 you'll come back! :) thanks anyway
  2. 41 please, sad too see you leave matey :(
  3. 23, please.

I am sorry to see you go. If you ever want to come back, i will happily help kickstart you :).
  4. 9 please.
    So sorry that you are leaving. I can understand why however. I hope you can perhaps find another joy in MC and maybe even EMC
    ~Sean
  5. 75, :( I have the same problem it just gets boring..... I suggest just taking a break or to start fresh. Also to make it more fun join an outpost. There fun :)
  6. I feel so bad joining in on giveaways like this :\
    I mean, I should be sad, and instead I just give myself a chance at some extra money. Too bad that you're going though :(
    But oh well, Olaf_C is choosing a number too, so I might as well. 15 please, thank you. Best of luck with whatever comes across your path in the future.
    shadow_bunny13 likes this.
  7. Sorry to see you go :( Good luck in your future endeavours!

I will take 22, please. Take it easy!
  8. #2 for me, please. we will miss you!
  9. I always feel guilty about it too, but if they want to leave, it is their decision. A friend of mine left and gave me a few things, and he came back so I helped out and gave him some rupees. I think it is only rude in that case and if the person leaving has not mentioned they are going to give away rupees but you ask for it. I think it is a good rule of thumb to be willing to help out the person if they come back if you win something or get something.

P.S. Another good rule of thumb is not to do something just because I did it. I am not that bright, sometimes :p
    607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. 64. I always feel very sad to see people go. If there's anything I, the community, or anyone can do to help make you stay, let us know. :)
    Farewell, my friend.
  11. 47 please, Thanks for giving back to the community you cherish so much.
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  12. Usually I don't entertain 'goodbye' threads, but I find yours sincere. Seems like the auto and force claim res feature has made decisions like this more common. It's created a requirement to be more active than everyone really wants to meet. In the future, I hope that some of this issue can be resolved based on this kind of feedback.

If you are inclined to re-frame the experience in your mind, I have some suggestions. Giving away a great portion of your in game wealth and letting go of res projects that you have lost interest in is not always a bad thing. If you get the urge to play minecraft, you can always log in to any of the servers and check out what's happening. Help a new player or visit the projects of players who are just starting projects. Visit with old friends or plan to attend an event without the worry of doing anything else.

Just consider putting some equipment or materials in the vault for a winter afternoon where hanging out and doing something on Minecraft for a few hours sounds like fun again. Good luck with all of life's other adventures until then.
  13. Already taken :p
  14. It is sad to see you go... 7 please.
  15. I would take number 14, if it's available :)

I wish you luck on your next adventures sir :D

Also:
    You're good looking ;)
  16. 88, good luck in the future
  17. 38 and have fun with whatever.
  18. 100 for me please.
  19. I'm sorry to see you go. However, I understand your reasoning and wish you good luck in your future endeavors. I'll take number 19, please.
  20. 81 Sad to see you go :(