2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL!
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  2. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    A blank slate lol
  3. Same with me but maybe with an older type of version of that. :)
  4. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Bake her cornbread muffins.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    Birds in Paradise
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    *is sad now* N/A
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Eat candy and spam BurgerKnight with photos of Lucky the parakeet.
    HxCami10, AnonReturns, Kytula and 5 others like this.
  5. ***NOTE*** I might have posted this already! If I have, I'm really sorry! The forums/my computer has been messing up for me recently :/

1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Help him, and be with him while he's being happy doing his own thing. Loving him through it all, and maybe buying him food every now and then (lol)

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    Well, him and his sister moved to the school I go to, and I met his sister and we became friends. About a month later I met him, and became best friends fast. (Speeds through a complicated painful story) Now, after knowing him for almost 2 years, we'll be together (officially) a year in April! <3
    iamcavie and MustangLover25 like this.
  6. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Most likely struggle to talk to the girl I like then give up.

Store her in a chest with the rest of my lovers. What? I really like stone slabs!
  7. 4) What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Well this is a two part question,

a) Finding treasure (Making Money)

b) Saving my treasure (Money) from treasure hoarders (Ex Girlfriends)
  8. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Rob wants to go see Deadpool at a nice theater. And so it shall be!
    We haven't killed each other... Yet.
    That oddly has a lot to do with my first significant other who died when we were 24. I stopped dating entirely for about 7 years, and when I started dating again, I kept things on an "arm candy" level. Men were for amusement only. Then I saw a picture of Rob's tattoo. It was the same as the artwork Jeff had painted all those years ago on the back of his favorite leather jacket. In a fit of slight insanity, I emailed Rob and asked him out. We met on South Street and went for sushi, and then hung out at Khyber Pass. We haven't been apart for more than a few days for over a decade since then. Life can be weird that way :)
  9. For those that are single: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    That's, what, a Sunday this year? I'll likely be doing what I usually do: play Minecraft until I get sick of lagging out and dying to PvE in UHC, watch YouTube, and probably play Fallout 4 a bit.
    I have no special plans this year--not that I ever have had any. It's just a normal day for me.
    AnonReturns and Nickblockmaster like this.
  10. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? Spend some valuable time with my family.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? SirLove
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Watch Romantic Movies :p
  11. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

He was my brother's best friend in school. Years later, he contacted me through one of those high school reunion sites, looking for my brother and the friends we used to hang out with.
  12. ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  13. 1.) Take her to a romantic dinner at IHOP cuz that's how we roll.
    2.) The title would be "Lovers in Paradise"
    3.) We met in high school through a friend. I "texted" her out and we've been together 4 years now. I am happy. ^_^
    AnonReturns likes this.
  14. 1. The nicest thing is a day off. Sleeping late, breakfast in bed, etc.
    2. When Harry Met Sally
    3. I met my husband, FatherGuse, after I adopted my Doberman Pinscher. He had also adopted 2 albino Dobermans. You never know what will happen when you adopt your next best, furry friend.

15. Questions to choose from:
    Spend quality time enjoying the things we both like.

Love in a minecart

I was found at the pointy end of her laser strike gun.

4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    (Not so young or single) but taking her on a holiday
    AnonReturns, Kytula and jossytheninja like this.
  16. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    I will stay home and play Minecraft for most of the day and then help out with classes at my church. :)

(Seffy's answer to number two would be "You Are My Wife Now") :p
    LightThaumaturge and khixan like this.
  17. Her Reaction:

Acemox2k likes this.
  18. can i be added plz
  19. and what the nicest thing i could do for valentines day is be kind to people and give out valentines day cards
  20. Those don't count :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.