2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    • 101 ways to woo a sarcastic lover.
  2. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? Give her peace and quite and let her relax
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? 10 years under lockdown
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other? Just by bumping into each other
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Sleep lol
    AnonReturns likes this.
  3. 3)We were in 9th-10th grade together lost contact when I transferred schools but 6 years later we reconnected when we found out we were both out of Uni and back in our old homes xD after hanging out to play video games together over a few weeks we started dating less than a year later we were engaged and now we've been together for 2 years xD

4) I'm not single but I am young hehe...I'm going on a brunch date at my fave cafe and then just spending the day playing games and then The Walking Dead at night :D
  4. Realized I didn't answer my own...

1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? Give him 'scritches', aka rub his neck and scratch his back when he needs it. He's a sucker for them.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? Taming the Dragon: A Lifetime Original Story
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other? Match.com actually. He was my daily match and we hit it off on the first date. He hasn't been able to get rid of me since =P
  5. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? I Would Give Them Flowers and Complment Them and Say Your The Nicest Mother In The World And The Most Beautifulest! :D ^_^
    khixan likes this.
  6. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

Buy my crush (My Valentine) a big teddy bear ever and tell him "You mean the world to me and you've always been there for me, You make me happy everyday 24/7 :D"
  7. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

The nicest thing I could do if it was my mom would be to say, "You are the best Mom I could ever have."
    khixan and bunni6 like this.
  8. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

How To Be Forever Alone (I'd say How To Be Single, but that's already a movie) :p
  9. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Video games :D
    AliceTheFox likes this.
  10. Kryssy, thanks so much for hosting this event!
    I'm going to put junk into my person's chest I mean... I will put some diamonds in there :D

1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    Give them some flowers and write them a love note.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    How to live a Solo Life. :D
    How to Accept Rejectance, or
    the Music of Love (music is a personal thing for me...)
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    A regular routine, just with more love :)

Once again, thank you SO much for hosting this event!
    Kytula likes this.
  11. A Serendipitous Comedy of Errors
    AnonReturns and Kytula like this.
  12. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

We were set up. One of my co-workers was dating the cousin of my current girlfriend and they thought we'd like each other so they arranged to have us meet. We hit it off.
    iamcavie likes this.
  13. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    -Put our first "love notes" (I still have them in my wallet) in a Box of Chocolates, buy her one of those Giant Teddy Bears, and spend the entire day listening to our favorite songs and watching our favorite movies on Netflix.

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    -How to fall in love with your best friend

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    -We had the same classes for years, and eventually began growing closer and closer until we were eventually best friends, we have a ton in common (music, movies, favorites foods, sense of humor, writing, art, etc.) and later that grew into us having feelings for each other but never being bold enough to admit it for a while.
  14. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?.. Go onto instagram and annoy people who aren't dating me, sending hearts. What better way to brighten the day of someone you will never date? I also will play minecraft probably :p
    AnonReturns likes this.
  15. 1) It’s all about the time you spend with them. Roses are great, but that’s what really matters.
    2) Hunt for Passion
    4) Nothing related to Valentines Day sadly - likely will be getting a website done to send in for approval
    AnonReturns and jossytheninja like this.
  16. #4 For those that are single or young, Being single I have no plans :( Hope to change that someday though:)
  17. For those who are single/ young:

Gurl Im forever alone :) Stay home and eat candy and play emc! Duh!
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  18. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Hoping to go see deadpool with some friends and then cry in my room for a few hours cause I'm so lonely ;)
    AnonReturns, Kytula and kevdudeman like this.
  19. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Hoping to go see deadpool with some friends and then cry in my room for a few hours cause I'm so lonely ;)
    AnonReturns, Kytula and samsimx like this.
  20. YASS. CANDY!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.