2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1) Give up EMC for her (Not likely lol)
    2) Broken Shells (lol)
    3) N/A :n:
    4) Spending it with family
  2. I'll send Valentines day building Hot Rods & playing EMC:D
  3. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?
    A Moment Wrapped in Blue
    AnonReturns likes this.
  4. For question number 4: I will probably be siting at home with a special meal that I usually only make once a year and hang out with my friends on the great world of emc!
  5. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Stay at home study biology and chemistry for next year and Watch dr who and deathnote
  6. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Sit down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot. xD---Minecraft, Steam, and Destiny is all I need.
    Alyattayla likes this.
  7. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    I'll probably end up going to church, being sad that football season is over, studying for some quiz, and then eating a bunch of chocolate hearts. <3
  8. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? Well, for the past couple years we have gone to Cripple Creek (it is a gambling town here in CO) and we usually get a really nice dinner and just spend the weekend with eachother :p And try not to lose too much money
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? What About The Cami?
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other? well.. honestly, I was at the restaurant that she worked at early in the morning after a night of, well you know what college kids do on Friday nights. I was half asleep so I really wasnt paying attention, and then one day I decide to get on POF just for the heck of it and there she was and she had messaged me. And here we are 2 years later
    AnonReturns and khixan like this.
  9. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Play EMC
  10. For those that are in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    I'd known her for a long time. I always liked her, but never had the courage to declare myself. One night I was there, alone at home, feeling like there was a hole inside of me, like there was something missing; I had to do something. So I picked up my courage and called her. At first I didn't know exactly what I wanted from her, but then suddenly everything became clear in my mind. I said everything! 30 mins later she came to my place. We've been in love ever since.
  11. 1) Do nothing
    2) Lion King
    4) EMC
  12. how do i post it??? i guess i can just post them here
    1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? take them to dinner at their favorite restaurant
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? Mr and Mrs Smith
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other? was a customer at my job and yea!
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? he hasn't told me what were doing yet
  13. Anyone who gets me ANYTHING for valentine's day, will [REDACTED]

My plans for a single male on valentine's day: Wish I was dead
  14. Awesome! Ill probably be going out to dinner with my family on valentines day.
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  15. I shall eat ALOT of icecream
  16. Questions to choose from:
    1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? Im Single but I can probably do something cheesy like a movie or theme park.... >.<
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? Dingus Head
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other? I ate a box of cookies. Still Single.
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? To eat lots of chocolate, cookies, and re-watch the Star Wars Movies to myself.
  17. 1) If I had a Boyfriend maybe a dinner or something nice
    2) Issues With Having Guy Friends
    4) My plans, since I don't have a Boyfriend spend it with my best friends
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  18. If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

You're forever alone, (female dog)!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    HannahEB likes this.
  19. Question 1

The nicest thing I could ever do for someone is an actual true story I had done.

So I would plan to go out of town to go out have a Valentines dinner and I would pay and to go watch a movie in witch I would pay as well.

I wouldn't mind to reverse the roll and spoil my BF.
  20. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Probably writing either Kanji or Spanish grammar tbh lol. My life is a sad single existence right now so I'm passing the time :p
    AnimalGirl120 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.