2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How did you meet your significant other?

Through an ex-boyfriend of mine XD
  2. Awesome! 4) Well im going to spend valentine's day on emc!
    MoeMacZap and AnonReturns like this.
  3. For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

EMC :rolleyes:

EDIT: Krysyy gave me #13.. Guess I'm taking no chances the next few days.
  4. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    I'm planning to give someone a bit of a valentines card.
    Abele, AnonReturns and Kytula like this.
  5. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? I already have plans actually. Since she's moving I've decided to rent a moving truck early and make dinner for her in the back of it. After cleaning and dressing it up of course.
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? Finished By Another (A little backstory for this one, she always finishes everything I do. My food, my sentences, my showers, and even my calls... all of my calls actually...)
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other? We actually met in a mall, some guy had taken her purse in the cafeteria and I had leaned back in my chair, after that we hit it off (little does she know I didn't lean back to stop him, I leaned back to grab my phone from my pocket...)
  6. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Share chocolates
  7. I'll just answer them all even though they don't all apply atm. :D
    1. As far as I know I won't have one this year. :confused: So I'm not sure. Probably a surprise vacation somewhere.
    2. A Lovers Respite: A night on the town
    3. I'll answer this for my last partner, we met on the dancefloor of a nightclub I worked at
    4. Playing on EMC probably. :p
  8. 4)For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentines's Day?
    I am going to watch Netflix and play EMC! :p

... and eat candy..
    AnonReturns and mercenaries2009 like this.
  9. Sounds like a cool event!
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Uhh, EMC? :p
    bralukwie likes this.
  10. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Play Blade and Soul, Smite or Minecraft...
    mercenaries2009 and tuqueque like this.
  11. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Eat pizza and participate in the EMC Valentines event
    bralukwie likes this.
  12. i took my gf one a fancy date with red rose's and we walked in the park
    jakes fail effort at being romanic
    on my swim team at my high school 10th grade yr
    im going give my gf a promise ring
    MustangLover25 and bralukwie like this.
  13. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

I guess some Netflix and food. Alot of food. and uh. oh yeah.. Food. :D
    AnonReturns and fallibleelf131 like this.
  14. oh ok what now
    bralukwie likes this.
  15. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

Deadpool ;)

16. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? give them jewelry lol
    2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be? Forever alone
    3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?
    4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Drowning in a pool of my own tears
  17. This is an answer to question four. I'm single again after a long time. Probably play Minecraft.
  18. Yay new event!
    1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?
    The nicest thing I could do for my Valentine is give them a Minecraft Gift Code and invite them to EMC :3
  19. 2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

Titanic 2: Icebergs Revenge
  20. for question #3 i met her playing empire minecraft im very glad we both ended up in the sam town area:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.