100k in 25min.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ni_, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Most I got was 500k in a single payment.
  2. what did you sell?
  3. Nothing.
    Gadget_AD and 607 like this.
  4. ...
  5. Me either then fdny was in SMP9 and said he had a million and I asked if I could have it and he said yes so I took screenshots then payed him back :p
  6. most rupees igot in a day was like 3r, I was so happy
  7. I got 26028 rupees and the most I've ever made is something over 6ok, like, 60000 rupees for a 60000 member armor auction, plus some daily bonus and voting bonuses. That may also be the highest I got ever, cause after it the labor bences came, and I spent all my money on them:p

8. dont ask from who and for what.
    Gadget_AD and FDNY21 like this.
  9. who paid you and for what?
    _Stads_, allengero, 607 and 4 others like this.
  10. Was it fun? :p
    jacob5089 likes this.
  11. The most I have ever gotten in one day was 100k + something.
    I dont really remember but I was like :eek:
  12. To be honest, I've never gone over 70k rupees, I guess you could count whenever haro used to pay me all his rupees and then I'd either troll him or made him beg for them back. ;)

Anyways, I don't really remember buying anything bulk from auctions/players/shops. I remember having auctions that went up to around 50k but that's about it.
    607 likes this.
  13. hey i have my 40k all i do is sell a few things on the side i dont need alot of money
    EDIT* i mean i have had around 100k but i just dont need alot of money or sell alot of product
  14. Wow....I feel poor :confused:
  15. Capture1.JPG
    I got 100k in a day once.
  16. My 1 day record:250k
  17. Can't remember the most I've received, but did send 2 mil in one day xD
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  18. Most ever had… I think it was something like 400k. But then I won an auction and I now only have 64k, but I'm awaiting a payment of 120k.
  19. That's cause all the people without an extreme amount of money don't post here, cause they don't find it interesting
    FDNY21, Luckypat and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  20. Does this count as an extreme amount of money? :)
    http://imgur.com/H8XC5P6
    Gadget_AD and TomvanWijnen like this.