1.4.6 Update

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Also im working on bypassing github and getting us updated.
  2. that is vary true but people will and i repeat will abuse the right to have a unlimited supply of fire works so i think that The staff should give it like a 5 time use but there could be like a little green bar at the bottom for each item
  3. Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay!!! The entire Empire just went down to update EMC to 1.4.6!!!
    TomvanWijnen and mba2012 like this.
  4. cant get into smp 7 all other servers are up except 7 is it just me?
  5. anyone else not able to get the update to download? I even cheated and copied a 1.4.6 jar file and still, nothing.
  6. Great updates!
  7. Fireworks <3
  8. Reboot mode...
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  9. What he said.
  10. So in dispensers .. The fireworks are one use only?

Edit: Bug fixed, thanks!
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Ahhh yeah that makes sense, thanks. So it works like a block in creative kind of - as long as you have the item, you keep right clicking with it and it works? Sweetttt
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. well the update killed off about 72 of my villagers and it was a 12 cell iron farm down'd it too 120/192 out of the possible 250.

lucky for me i have a ton egged already lol
  13. Aikar, I would have done all just like you did :) (Awesome Thx!)
    Except I would have kept fireworks vanilla. It would be a much greater event to see expensive item-consuming fireworks. Someone said it would ruin economy? Well no, what ruins economy is when you have infinite fireworks, but that's just my opinion.
    Jeanzl2000 and aethan218 like this.
  14. Not everyone gets a kick out of sending an item valued at around 20k into the air just to watch blow up... that one time. I mean... some people might have that kind of pocket change :p.. but most dont.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Um, Aikar, You messed the live map.
    Jeanzl2000 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  16. Which server? because they all seem to be working for me?
  17. smp4 live map is not working for me.
  18. Loads fine for me.
  19. Me and VITIRI would have gone through around a DC of fireworks already, maybe 3.
    mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.