1.4.6 Update

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Dec 22, 2012.

1. past week*
  2. *grovles*

All Hail Emperor Aikar!
  3. wait are you saying that there is going to be endless madness to this
  4. When will u be adding all the mob heads to the shop, like the creeper, skeli, and zombie head
  5. Did you not get the memo?

EMC

Endless MadnessCraft
  6. so whan can we update because i just updated my minecraft
  7. IDK if we will be adding them to the store, but we might have an idea for them in the future. ;)
  8. well dont u still have the bin that i sent u through skype,
  9. lols i just updated too
  10. Personally, I would modify the code so heads drop on all supported mobs like they do on Wither Skeletons.
  11. aw, i wanted to make the creeper face firework
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  12. plus idk y they would make it so only withers drop them and have the rest only in creative.
  13. I vote fan club for aikar.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  14. Yayayayay, one of my favourite updates! So much of the old stuff that I hate fixed :D

Just 2 questions - 1) what do you mean by "when you buy a firework, you are buying the ability to launch it." I'm sure that it's something simple and I just haven't caught it yet (maybe because I've never seen a firework and how it works.

2) What does the [SLOT] feature do that prevents Written books from being erased? And this means that libraries can be made now? :D Also, is it written like:

AlexChance
    Book[SLOT 1]

Thanks Aikar/ICC/Justin :D
  15. Aikar will now rain death on the my with fireworks. Oh god.
  16. dont worry, i still like what u are doing by trying to help emc, this will make alot more people want to join emc i think.
  17. 1. fireworks are consumed upon use, so I think he means that it will be infinite.
    2. I think it's going to be like
    Economy destroyer
    B>9000
    Slot 1
  18. Well, fireworks have a lot of variations, and require a lot of steps and things to craft. They cost about 200R a firework, I guess. So Aikar made it so that you're not wasting the money you spend on seeing a 3-second effect.

Thinking about it, you could. Any head will make the creeper effect, and that includes the Wither skeleton heads that some shops sell.
  19. 1st) Your not buying a single firework to launch. Your buying a launcher that can be used infinitely.
    Buy a creeper head launcher, (which can go up to 20k+...), then you dont need to buy more except for different colors.

2nd) No item name, w/e is in that slot is whats for sale. The user has to confirm purchase when using slots.
    Though, [Slot 1]Book might work... (has to start with [slot)