You should know about BK...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Aikar, May 19, 2015.

1. Sorry... I had to do one more...

What do you get when you cross a Black Knight Pony with a Rainbow Chin? :D

BKandRC.jpg
  2. Welcome to the party, you are late sir.
  3. After all these years BK, and this is how you come out to me. I want to go further
  4. If he lies to us once, he'll lie to us a second time..

BlackKnight is actually a.. SQUID
  5. Oh yeah, just noticed that. I have a tendency to not read the additional pages in threads sometimes and I miss out on key info. Looks like I better start doing so :p
  6. I'm sorry MD, I couldn't tell you because your family are mushrooms, and everybody knows that pretty ponies and mushrooms have a long-standing rivalry.

Nu uh. *shifty eyes*
  7. Impressive. I am proud of you for being so bold and honest.
  8. "Coming out to the community"
    Nickblockmaster and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. That my friend... is a unicorn.
  10. Well, probably a "unicorned" pony then. Don't forget that BK is from smp8 where basically anything is possible :D
  11. Im secretly a majestic llama, don't judge :3
  12. This is the reason I love EMC.
  13. Bl...bl...BLACKKNIGHT!! You tricked me!
    You can't be ChibiKnight anymore 'cause...
    You aren't human =.=
  14. We switched to Slack around a month ago. It wasn't a hard decision to make =P I then went on a massive push to improve staff communication all around, as Slack is just so much better than IRC for that.

We now have our ingame mod chat integrated to Slack with 2 way communication, so anything said in game staff can respond to from slack. There is a new bot account that sits on Stage 24/7, our newest staff member: EMCBot =P

I retired my old raKia bot, and wrote a completely new bot called EMCBot built for Slack with a new plugin architecture, and have integrated it so I can even add public chat commands inside MC for it.

One day EMCBot will be on all servers and I can then write code for the bot to respond to players in game and provide utilities.
  15. I always knew he was hiding something. :p
  16. The accuracy of this statement caused me minor physical pain.
    Why you gotta be so rude? Dont you know Im human too?
  17. *Look! Aikar's talking about Burger King!*
    *Look. Aikar's talking about My Little Pony*
    Never mind...
  18. He rides himself into battle. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get a delicious Whopper sandwich and eat myself to death.
  19. I do mind, in the mean time I started to get hungry. Now what? ;)
    Nickblockmaster and Equinox_Boss like this.