Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. On behalf of Cavalier PLC, I'd like to present the East Wrem Revitalisation Plan!

East Wrem City Revitalisation Plan.png

As can be seen in the above diagram, I will be working on making new plots available to players as well as various other projects.

I'll be needing help with this so send me a message to get involved and bag yourself a well payed job!

Thanks to Dean for helping with the planning and the map.

Let me know what you all think! :)
  2. hi guys, long time no see, i haven't been on in ages, ive had a lot of things to deal with in real life, like raising a new larger than life Labrador puppy and even choosing which university to attend in September !! however now that things are starting to quite down, i hope to be on more and start to interact more within the country and community.
    Dean_Catterson and Gadget_AD like this.
  3. Hey guys, after months .... actually i think its nearly a year, im approaching completion of Avicii Park !! at last, i have the time and the resources to do so, and i would also like to advertise a bit by saying that im selling the last 3 at a reduced price, as i know that all money ... even virtual lol, is tight and we have the not been attracting alot of players lately, but if you or anyone you know are interested, just ask me ..... thanks
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  4. I'm not sure what Thomas Island is, but I still have a res. under what I know as Creeper Island. Should I remove my belongings from this place before I show up and find it all gone?
  5. From what you've said it seems pretty well hidden - so it should be fine. The area isn't often visited by new players much, and those who are around are generally well known and trusted by ourselves
  6. Wrem, now with more name changes than Snoop Dogg
  7. *Meanwhile in Stoneguard*...
    hollyhill105 and mba2012 like this.
  8. guys ... who owns/created la Porte ??
  9. Napoleon... With extreme opposition from Volt.
  10. Wow, this thing is still active?
  11. ahh .... i sense this is a touchy subject, i popped on for a nosey and spotted the tunnel with the sign, thats all
  12. ive just realised ... its my one year anniversary (lol) on here on the 19th
  13. Just finished the refurbishment of my newly re-purchased Celtic Manor Inn.

Guesthouse, 6 fully furnished rooms, weekly payments.

Come visit us today, in Wrem, just off Red Square.

2014-03-25_18.56.18.png
  14. ive noticed an infestation of mobs around the city ..... not just any mobs, but enraged ones !!!! I have noticed 3 enraged zombies (i killed 1) and 1 enraged creeper in one night !!! and they were all in the desert behind deans mega crib ...
  15. Have recently been doing work in that area. The area is to be dug out so mobs will not be a problem once I get the chance to light up the area.
  16. lol, we should create a spartan like pit ... to kick them into ...... " THIS IS WREXHAM !!!!! " and then smack them into the hole lol
  17. I have a few announcements to make:
    The lake in the centre of Wrem has been covered up in preparation for further building!
    I'll be in charge of economics within the successor state to the current outposts.
    Many building projects are scheduled to take place in the near future.

Our thread has also been renamed and a new flag for Wrem may be considered soon!
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. Ah yes, Snoopzilla is once again Snoop Doggy Dogg!
  19. You can't beat the original! Who even is Snoop Lion?
  20. It's official: Wrem has a new flag. 2014 Wrem flag 3.png
    rock00888 and mba2012 like this.