Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Hurray !!!! il raise it above my house
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  2. Hurray,you now need to take down all the old ones...
  3. Beat you to it.
    I already took them down ;)
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. I never did like the name Wrexham
    Welcome back, Wrem
  5. Got a pic of Dean_Catterson changing the flag... 2014-04-18_19.21.26.png
    mba2012 and Dean_Catterson like this.
  6. So much has changed! Back to the name Wrem ! ( which like better ) how is everyone doing>?
    hollyhill105 and Dean_Catterson like this.
  7. Dr,I suggest you check out the jobs I sent you.
  8. i responded to your message kitten lol
  9. The whole naming thing was a bit confusing for everyone, but since we are known by everybody as Wrem the thread was renamed! :)
    Everyone's very well out here, a lot of stuff going on!
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Dr_Hacksaw himself has been naming me things,if I recall,he called me something quite offensive...
    Anyway,please respond to the border convo ASAP.
  11. Won't be able to contribute to the border conversation today.
    If you two don't get on just avoid each other - nobody wants anyone getting into trouble!
    Dr_Hacksaw likes this.
  12. Wrem will be opening its Stock Exchange within the next few days if anyone is interested.

Several firms will be listed and will have their shares available to buy in the Exchange including Monarch Industries, Cavalier PLC and Top Dawg Incorporated.

If anyone wants to buy or sell shares let me know!
  13. ANNOUNCEMENT !!! The Expansion of the Wremian International Train Station is now complete, and we now have a direct link to Neoropolis the capital city of the 2nd NR
  14. YAHOO,WE HAVE CELEBRATIONS IN FESTIVAL SQUARE,NEOREOPOPOLIS!
    COME AND JOIN THE FUNN!!!!
  15. ANNOUNCEMENT !! The Wremian Government would like to announce the creation of over 15 free, open plots dotted all over the city, to help the city grow and expand freely. The Plots are all a decent size for any new player to the region, and each site is categorised, either Residential (For a House) or Commercial (for a shop) and currently we are working on creating new Industrial plots (to build a farm, Factory or produce items or materials)
    Mirr0rr, supereskimo, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  16. Great to see we have just passed 10,000 page views.

Amazing achievement - here's to 10,000 more!
    hollyhill105, Mirr0rr, L0tad and 2 others like this.
  17. ANNOUNCEMENT !!! The wremian government would like to announce the creation of the Wremian National Museum and Library. It has always been a dream of our to document our short yet turbulent past, and with this new facility, proudly designed and built by wildbeast23, we will display our path from humble mining outpost of the NR to a modern city super power !!
    Dean_Catterson and mba2012 like this.
  18. Where will this be?