Wild outposts knowledge exchange

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ok i will

2. Well, we'll have to try harder next time. I'm totally willing to move to the new outpost when it's ready. In the meantime, I better collect my items...
  3. Tip: Have public farms and golems.
  4. Saj I'll take care of COORDS next time.
    Don't worry, just PM me the names of who you gave the coordinates to.
    We all make mistakes, so you shouldn't worry.
    The next outpost will just be bigger and better, are you okay with that?
    Lol. Dw, mate.

:):):)

Maddy
  5. He gave co-ords to me, am I a suspect?
  6. thats a problem. see fire works similar in minecraft to real life. it needs an air block to actually make the fire. so if nothing flammable is within say 5 blocks of it (with a non-flammable wall) everything should be fine. just make sure to cover the chest quickly before it burns up.
  7. So the LLO got hit. Badly. Large parts got burned down. People lost their homes. We seem to have catched the arsonist / griefer but the damage is really huge.
    We are currently working out how to organize the recovery. Identifying owners of buildings, getting funds to repair or remove ruins.
    I post this here so the other outpost runners are aware there might be a griefer out. Also everyone here with a home or embassy should check out their place at the LLO and report the damage.

And last but not least: Everyone that wants to help repair or can donate resources or rupees for the fund is of course highly welcome to do so.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I didn't even get the co-ords to the last PPO :p I will donate some cobblestone and a few torches. Don't know if they will help at all but if you want them you can get them from me at smp3 when you need to. I'm rarely ever offline. Apart from now, when i'm supposed to be asleep. I'm on my phone, trolling my parents who flipped at me when I changed my profile picture on facebook to 'communism is a party' at 5:00AM in the morning and making a status telling everybody i'm converting my minecraft town on my friend's server to communism and anybody who lives there will have to change their skin to kim jong un:p.

Yes most of the people from my year at school play Minecraft on my friend's server...
    zulu9, Cchiarell6914 and mba2012 like this.
  9. *bump*

So how are the other wild communities doing?
  10. I haven't heard anything from PPO lately...:(
  11. Theirs a wild community on smp5 started by night_triumph is pretty awesome. I plan on build a house there this week or soo
    Their is new community starting on smp9 but still a youngin ;)
  12. I have two wild camps I run, one of SMP3, and one on SMP2. Its always nice to have more then one camp!
  13. I'm attempting to establish a community which is a hybrid of an artistic metropolis and an economic industrial powerhouse. I hope to gather the most intellectual, artistic and (if possible) influential people on EMC to create this, and I will select them through a strict examination process.
    zulu9 likes this.
  14. We didn't need the bump, and everyone knows what you do/try to do
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. While this thread is somewhat old, Zulu has said that it is supposed to be alive as long as it is up. So no bumping police -_-
    Bu11dawg, penfoldex, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  16. What jkjkjk182 said this thread is to help new wild community's and also good to have other people experience

Don't try to be police on forums see where it got you in-game
  17. Huh? Just saying to him. We know he wants some idea of something better than a wild town. PM me please with this so called 'problem' in game
  18. Haha why should I pm you with problem you were banned for obstruction of Justice few days ago their is no problem just facts.

Back to Topic:

Having a Rank system works sometime depending who running it but it is easier to have no ranks and everyone is equal
  19. You don't need to pm'ed. You told a kid he was being watched by the mods, which I'm guessing he was, and Maxarias banned you for obstructing the course of justice.
  20. xD You dont get the full story of it and its not anything with forums, if you want full PM me