What's one thing that makes you very angry, very fast?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SpaceShuttleFan, Jul 15, 2013.

1. What makes me angry? Well to start, I love music. I love making it and I love listening to it probably much more than the average person. So what annoys me?

- When someone calls themselves a huge fan of a band, and they only know the band's chart songs.
    - When people tell me to "stop showing off" while I play an instrument. It's not showing off. Its playing the instrument. (unless i'm not looking when I play :D)
    - When people enforce so much hate towards a band to make the fans mad on purpose. Just listen or leave.

I could go on, but this should do. :)
    L0tad, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and penfoldex like this.
  2. OK I'm going to start off by saying my life sucks. I only have 1 friend in real life, but what really bothers me is when she complains about her life. She's always posting this depressing stuff on Facebook, saying how she stupid and how shes ugly, when shes not. And she's always telling me that she see no point in life. Yet she has a great life. i would love to have what she has. She has a great relationship with her boyfriend and tons of friend that care about here. She has lots of talent, she can play softball and she can sing. But she's always complaining and it really bothers me. And I'm always trying to show her how good she has it but she wont stop and it make me mad.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. Macs actually handle games much better than PCs IMO.. I don't know why people make fun of Mac gamers..

Uh, for me I HATE it when people tell me to chill/calm down when I already am calm and they're the one acting like they solo'd a 2 liter of Coke..
  4. I feel the EXACT same way about that, except it's when someone calls me selfish
  5. Dude, calm down.
  6. ouo what really makes me mad is misogyny, misandry, bigots, bias, eggplants, anti-marriage equality, anti-gender equality, homophobes, transphobic people, close-minded people, racism, the patriarchy, and people who say its the victims fault for being raped.

one of these is not like the rest.
    Ark_Warrior1 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  7. Oh, and I hate racists.
  8. also i get really upset when people say digital art is not real art because PSHHHHH, as a digital artist, LET ME TELL YOU, its about as painful if not more as pouring bleach on your eyes then peeling your skin off and rolling around in fields of salt.

that may have been an exaggeration but what im trying to say is that art in general isnt appreciated and especially digital art. its upsetting that beautiful pieces are often regarded as 'easy' or 'fake' when the truth is the opposite. i have a drawing tablet and it took me a very long time to get used to it, and i'm still better on a paper medium.
  9. :mad: lol
  10. Oh and another thing. When you're laying slabs in the air and this happens. I mean, how does this even happen? I can't place a block like that on purpose but it happens by accident constantly...

Untitled.png
  11. When I go onto another Empire server, say Smp1, nobody pays attention to what i have to say in chat.
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  12. I hate when there's enough lag to make placing half slabs difficult but not enough to be able to complain about it.
  13. Then you would not enjoy This year's season of the TV show Big Brother
    (One of the house guests is being REALLY racists)
  14. Cows... I hate cows.

Not really....
  15. Hey, I've been thinking, and I hate something else other than everything in Northern Ireland!

People who actively assert that weight is a universal measurement of self-worth.
  16. Now i've thought about it, how many chances 'drop outs' seem to get at my school, they obviously aren't here to learn and just here because they have to be and to cause havoc and to give the school a bad name, however my headteacher doesn't seem to think that, he gives them like 5464634 chances and yet they still don't learn from their mistakes.
  17. It's just like most debates. There are people who are calm and like "That's cool. I respect your likes/preferences." then you have those who are like "THIS ________ IS THE BEST THING THERE IS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU WORSHIP SATAN AND SACRIFICE GOATS. YOU SHOULD GO DIE IN A FIRE!!!!"

Things that make me mad (more like annoy me):
    1. When Steam takes a dump and closes out my game, but still reads that it's running and I have to open task launcher and close it out.

2. I know it's not their fault, but when a dev is working on code and then even with it all messed up they push it out to the players who rage and don't seem to care and just push out the next update later that fixes nothing.

3. People who rage on game forums just because the GM's won't hold their hands when they go potty.

4. When my anxiety flares up so bad I can't sleep and I hear voices. I spent all weekend like that thanks to my landlord :(
  18. That only person who ALWAYS has something to say.:mad:
    Jimbonothing64 and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  19. Oh my.
  20. I'm afraid you'll hate me.
    brickstrike likes this.