[Week-Long Event] The Anarchy Residence

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by triphora, Jul 4, 2020.

1. The Anarchy Residence

This residence has container, build, explode, and use flags turned on. Anything goes; building, destroying, anything.
    Note: 24 blocks near the residence spawn point are protected.
    This event starts as soon as this thread goes up, and ends on 11 July 2020 at 6pm 28 January 2021 at 10pm.
    This is also a bit of a social experiment: will everyone work together, or will everything go disasterously?

Visit it at /v 4903 or /v DiamondBreakfast-4

Note: inappropriate structures of any kind are not allowed, regardless. Anybody caught making inappropriate structures will be residence banned (move flag turned off) on all of my residences, and the structure will be taken down ASAP. You have been warned.
  2. I would also say that anyone that makes an inappropriate structure risks being banned from the server as well as your residences.
  3. Time to fill it with tnt and blow it all up😂 just kidding
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  4. No your not....lol
  5. I made a contribution! Looking forward to seeing what becomes of this experiment!
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  6. ANARCHY!!!!!!
    __Devil_ and wafflecoffee like this.
  7. I did some things...

will it be added to? or destroyed?
  8. A mid-event bump :)
    also, quick reminder that explode flag is enabled!
  9. And with that, the event is closed. This will be immortalised on 4903 forever*! :p
    *note: forever may or may not actually be forever. forever will be a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of forever.
    607, ChespinLover77 and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  10. Read: until waffle runs out of residences to do her wacky ideas on, which will probably be never
    ChespinLover77 and wafflecoffee like this.
  11. You're not wrong bahaha
    ChespinLover77 and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  12. Time to open this back up! The res has gone unchanged and I want to see some new things happen now. :p
    A .litematic of the res as it stands right now can be found here.

Flags are currently open, and the event closes at 28 January 2021 at 10pm. Good luck? :p
    edit: eggify and spawn flags added per request

Two players have been banned from the residence due to inappropriate signs as of 21-1-21 22:10.
    luckycordel, 607, Dreacon78 and 4 others like this.
  13. Hope staff took care of them. No reason for things like that to happen.
  14. They were new players who had joined 20 minutes ago and left promptly after, plus I destroyed the evidence as soon as I saw it cause multiple other people were on the res
    607 likes this.
  15. No bonemeal flag? =x
  16. I wish I had been there to see it. :p

I had missed this thread the first time around!
    I thought this might have been inspired by residence 607, at first, but it can't have been, as I only got that a month later! But I hadn't seen this thread, so both were independently conceived. :D

I did make a contribution!
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  17. Set to true
  18. thanks!